Go to footer

Artemix application ^^

Artemix application ^^

Postby Artemix » Mon 25. Feb 2013, 23:15

Hello Rare...first of all you should excuse my bad enghlish..but who cares the meaning counts more ;p...

My name is Spyros 36 years old... (allthough i look younger xD)i am greek but live at Verona looking for my Juliet..my toon name is Artemix cleric i am sure that you never saw me around ;p....i have a druid too on hib 5L...

I have played DAOC for many years on live server and on eden and finally i ended here on Uthgard...didnt tried other similar games cause i get crazy for this game ^^...

Why i chose Rare..well i could give many many reasons..you are cool guys...you like to have fun...respect for everyone this is close to what i am looking for..and ofc good players noone likes to be chainkilled ;p...allthoguh loosing some times is better than win...sometimes you learn more by loosing an inc than winning that ;p...but the most important question is why Rare should accept me...i leave that to you guys :D...

Allthough i had to make this apply some days before..i did it only today...cause i know your rules..so i wanted to be fair...didnt want to start here by telling lies or something...so first i assured to have all my toons homeless and then apply to you...respect>>>all...

Ok i made it!!!!... :ugeek:

P.S. if you ever have to /gc invite me..i have a request..do it near a special place...you know where i mean :mrgreen:
Artemix

by Advertising » Mon 25. Feb 2013, 23:15

Advertising

Re: Artemix application ^^

Postby Hildorien » Mon 25. Feb 2013, 23:19

Nice application = )
And + from my side ; )))
Hildorien

Postby Bloodwyne » Tue 26. Feb 2013, 11:43

Hey Spyros!

Thanks for your application!

First of all let me say that i, and hopefully noone else, includes what happened yesterday in our decision! (I still didn't quite get it anyway, i hope you and sandro could solve it^^)

Now as you might have notived, Rare is pretty active at the moment and we have already 4 Trial members that will soon hit 50 and make emain APK a even more Rare-crowded place :P

However my impression of you as a person is a very good one. You use a calm tone and seems to not get upset so fast. Also i noticed when i played my cleric on your side, you was capable of suggestions and tried to adjust! But i also have to say that i noticed your emphazising of DAoC being a game and that its all about fun and a good time etc. I TOTALLY AGREE! But, the way you and we play it is 8v8, and 8v8 is competetive, especially on Uthgard, whoever thinks it isnt is WRONG. Everyone likes to win competitions and therefor i expect every single one of my guildmembers to have that aim and dont move into a fight with the attitude, "i don't care if we loose aslong as we have fun". In competetive games you gain fun with success, it is how it is. Currently, the main reason we are that active again is our success IMO.

Anyway i can't give u a + nor a - at the moment, and this is absolutely bound to the fact that we have so many active members atm. I can however tell you that i am closer to + than - atm. But u'll have to wait one or two more days for a final decision mate!
Bloodwyne
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer

Postby Artemix » Wed 27. Feb 2013, 10:15

Well what happened with Sandro is past...people get so emotional some times (allthough that cant be an excuse for certain actions)...life makes you more and more wise...cause next time maybe i could have under my name the tag Rare and a random person in group could always say something that i wont like...so same actions should be bad for Rare's reputation...anyways what happens between me and someone shouldnt reflect on the other 6 persons that could be ingroup or even more reflect on a whole guild...i repait what i did was a bad action and whatever was my motivation you didnt reserved that behaviour...that night i was a little bit more emotional for some reasons...dunno if this is the right place and the right place to talk about that...

I dont have problems with someone...life goes on and you have to follow it...past is past...you cant change it but for sure you can change the way you think of it...

I totally agree on what you said about competition...win has always a good taste...but i repait...for me isnt important if you win or loose...but how you fight a battle...if you give what ever you can for the group (for group=8 man or even a guild)then its allready a win!!!...

Thank you for answering...your good opinion counts more than a + or a - :D
Artemix

Postby Qerildan » Wed 27. Feb 2013, 11:00

++++ nothing else to say :)
good and nice guy.
Qerildan
Technical Officer
Technical Officer

Postby Elrill » Thu 28. Feb 2013, 15:25

+ from my side. Though we might have plenty of active members atm, a good cleric more cant be that bad. Nice application and from what i saw a nice attitude too. And u are 30+ years old so instant + from me :D
Elrill

Postby Hildorien » Thu 28. Feb 2013, 17:58

We are all going to be 30 + ^^ Soon my little orhan's will start daoc... :D:D
Hildorien

Postby Bloodwyne » Thu 28. Feb 2013, 18:15

Welcome to the guild as a trial member Spyros!

I will activate your account for internal access.

My suggestion to you is, xp another toon next to your cleric, we have alot cleric players in guild already and if you want groups on a more regular basic, this might help ;)

Mark
Bloodwyne
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer

Postby Artemix » Thu 28. Feb 2013, 18:55

well i could try start exping slowly some other toon...depends on what you need more and ofc if i could handle the class ^^...
Artemix

Postby Bloodwyne » Thu 28. Feb 2013, 19:00

You dont have to, its just a suggestion ;)
Bloodwyne
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer

Return to Board index

Return to Recruitment Tent