Write comments

Cathsy(Samina) Apply

Fri 23. Aug 2013, 02:47

Hey all,
My name is Patryk and I am 19 years old and come from Germany(Rheinland-Pfalz).
At the moment i work as technical designer with my mum (she is a architect), well enough from my reallife :D.
I started on Uthgard 6 months ago and created a Warrior(Cathsy) and Samina(Cleric) so i played alot with some guys of rare and i realy like your playstyle, i guess the most guys know me already when i soloed on my warrior or just from my cleric :)
I was in Nightwatch before but i had some problems with the members (getting zerged when i soloed and shit). I can log nearly every class on Midgard/Albion so i'm flexible if i have to play with another char :), so i'm just not sure about the rules i know i shouldn't join another guild then Rare, that's why i'm not sure if it will be a problem that i'm in Engel des Nordens on Midgard.
So if you got any questions just ask:)

Fri 23. Aug 2013, 02:47

Re: Cathsy(Samina) Apply

Fri 23. Aug 2013, 09:23

Hey Patryk!

Thanks for your application!

Even though your only 6 month on server i have noticed your activity and have played with you a couple of times in different realms. Can't say anything bad about you. Never really watched your gameplay tbh. but noone ever complained about it so it can't be to bad :D

However, the fact that your in EdN on mid would basically be a no-go for a membership in Rare. Its either Rare or something else, but not both. Anyway even though i would really prefer people to identify with one guild, unlike nightwatch i doubt u will find a lot of people that dislike players from our guild, so wether ur in EdN or in Jump N Dump u wont have a hard time finding a group on any realm imo.
So i need to talk to a few people what they think about making an exception for you so i can't give you a + or - yet. That being said. If it wasn't with EdN u would have a +++ without thinking. But this is one of our basic rules so will have to figure out if it can still work. You should also think for yourself what you loose if u switch to Rare totally and not just with 50%... from my point of view it makes u a person that can make decisions, and as i said, it wouldn't hurt anyone. What about hib btw? You might know we have a guild there and 11 guild-chars, are u in MB or something?:P

Fri 23. Aug 2013, 12:43

Hello Patryk and thx for applying...after playing with you i could give you + as player and as person too since i had the change to talk with you too :P...i want to be sincere about the fact on being on 2 different guilds...i am negative on that and dont take me bad...i try to be sincere...i had to make that choice too when i applied to Rare...and i left Rinnegati before applying here and wasnt sure if i could be accepted allthough the odds were good ^^...and i dont regret for my choice...never did for that even when the other guild i left was still active at that time...nothing bad to say for them at all...but sincerly after long long time changing guilds so often from live and here i finally feel i found a home again...something i missed since many years when my old guild stoped to play years and years ago...ofc if peole want to make the exception its ok for me and i wont have any problems with that...i just saying what i think and express my personal opinion :)...

Fri 23. Aug 2013, 13:44

I understand the fact, that you want the people only in Rare/Jump N Dump. But i started on Midgard so it will be my main Realm, even if i play more on Alb. So it would be sadly if i can't join the guild because i'm in EdN on Midgard, but i will keep enjoying it to play with members of Rare:). So back to your other Question: I got a Hib char in the guild of Roundhouse but i can leave this guild, i nearly never play on hib because i'm a bit to lazy to finish Thidranki :P. So just think about it, i'm happy with every decision :P

Fri 23. Aug 2013, 22:10

Man, this actually is a difficult application. I cant even really decide it for myself. Not guilding a good and nice player just sucks, but the fact, that Midguard will stay your mainrealm and that u r in another guild, sucks, too :D
So, this post doesnt really say anything, i just wanted to show that im reading forum even though im hardly online this week ;)

Sat 24. Aug 2013, 01:57

Hehe yeah i understand the problem with the different guild, but i think it worked fine when i was in Nightwatch i play mostly around 10h a day so i got enough time to help everywhere. So just think about it i'm happy with every decision :)

Sat 24. Aug 2013, 02:29

This isn't Nitghtwish tho... ;-)

Its not just about the hours played also, it's about the principle aswell.
We've had a few i think that applied while being in other guilds but when joining transitioned quite nicely into our family.
The reason we are the guild we are also has alot to do with these principles we apply (like being in just our guild) and imo thats also what draws ppl to wanna join us.
Tho i've been inactive for a while now so i'm not up to date about the active player base we got atm so won't trow out a +or a - ...
I'm just a bit drunk and felt like replying with my insightfullness xD

Niels

ps think i typed this 5 times over to correst the misstakes

Sat 24. Aug 2013, 13:34

haha :) Still way better post than mine and i was sober :D

(ill stop the spam now)

Sat 24. Aug 2013, 14:50

Well, i really dont understand the reason u want to stay in EdN. We always had a good relationship with EdN people and Yilana actually asked to join our ally also in Midgard so i dont know why it causes u any problem... You will anyway play with the same people as before, just the guildtag would change.

However after discussing this matter ingame with some members we agreed that we would still like to give it a try as a trial membership. Maybe your attitude will change and u will actually like the fact to belong to one guild which you can identify with and which u like to represent and dont be a "Fahne im Wind" :P

So theres just to many pro arguments to atleast not give it a try. If your up for a trial membership let us know and we will throw you an invite on your Alb and Hib toons.

Sat 24. Aug 2013, 16:29

Fart in the wind?
Write comments

Bei iphpbb3.com bekommen Sie ein kostenloses Forum mit vielen tollen Extras
Forum kostenlos einrichten - Hot Topics - Tags
Beliebteste Themen: Name, Forum, NES, Youtube, Uni

Impressum | Datenschutz