Topic locked

Re: Good Evening Gentlemen

Sun 1. Jul 2012, 17:19

Zilv, those rules are meant for the daoc part of our community and they are still valid. Check the opening thread in the recruitment tent. It has been updated already ;)

Sun 1. Jul 2012, 17:19

Sun 1. Jul 2012, 17:26

I know, from where do you think I've copied them? :)
Just those updated "In general" rules are very general, every person in real life should act like that. All I want is to keep the same <Rare> spirit that we had on Uthgard, switch not only the name and few players to new game but and main politic of the game too.

Sun 1. Jul 2012, 17:55

its to early to make specific rules how we should act ingame (while playing) .. let the game start first.. we wont need such strict ruleset as we had on uthgard, as we will always face highly populated servers in GW2.

further discussions about this topic please in internal forums

Mon 2. Jul 2012, 08:12

Those rules are perfectly good for me :)
Maybe you guys are playing any other games until Gw2 will be released? (preferably not MMO because i just don't want to invest time into game that i will play only 2 months). But i would like to play with you guys to show myself and see you :)

And as i still wait for answer let's listen for this classical song from 2006.
Push me...oh yeah

Mon 2. Jul 2012, 11:40

If there was a DAOC server worth playing on, I'd prolly be there. There isn't however, so I just wait on GW2.

Mon 2. Jul 2012, 13:38

yop Kazys!

we would like to invite you as a trial member!

welcome to Rare mate!

mark

Mon 2. Jul 2012, 14:25

Thank you :)
Can you give me more info how trial period will go? :)

Mon 2. Jul 2012, 15:06

well there is no definite ruleset we follow with trial members... though we will need some more time spend together ingame until we can definately add you to a full member. so u can expect being trial for atleast release and 1-2 weeks after that. (then again, no definite ruleset, we will let u know when trial ends) but u have the same rights as every other member already apart of missbehaviour can result faster in a kick

Mon 2. Jul 2012, 15:29

added your account to internal forums
Topic locked

Bei iphpbb3.com bekommen Sie ein kostenloses Forum mit vielen tollen Extras
Forum kostenlos einrichten - Hot Topics - Tags
Beliebteste Themen: Name, Forum, NES, Youtube, Uni

Impressum | Datenschutz