Topic locked

Guild Wars 2 Application

Tue 24. Jul 2012, 18:18

Hi, my name is Alessandro, i'm from Italy and i'm 20 years old. I've played all beta weekends, my main character was a Charr Guardian named Scaar Soulburn, i've played other classes too, i enjoyed playing as engineer as well but my main class will be a Guardian.
About my mmo experience: my first mmo was daoc, i played it when i was 12-13 years old but i haven't done much rvr there cos i was still too young to play a lot of time in the night hehe. After Daoc i moved on WoW, i played it a lot of time, my main class was a dwarf hunter, played every expansion (i've mostly done pve content) but since last year i started playing pvp/arenas/bgs with my brother, tired of pve farming... During the WoW period i played Guild Wars as well, shared my account with my brother at the beginning, we had a warrior and an elementalist (my main class). I've played both pve and pvp here, mostly pvp. I decided to buy a new copy of guild wars because we weren't able to play togheter, and then i've played a monk, dervish and a ritualist. I have played other mmo like Aion, Age of Conan, Warhammer online and i don't remember what else, i tried so many mmo during these years :) I've returned to Daoc a year ago and i've played a kobold hunter. With this char i've made mostly rvr here but it was hard to restart after so much time on daoc, mostly players here had a RR too much higher then mine. Now I played GW2 betas and i'm waiting his release.
The reason to join Rare: Well i've done WvWvW during BWE2 and BWE3, i really missed a guild for better coordination and organization of sieges and WvW action, and as i've seen on forums you guys are a really nice guild, both funny and strong. If needed i can change my class, i'm always ready to improve my skill and to raise better and better with guild tips.
Additional info: In real life I'm still lookig for a work, i've finished school two years ago , i've done some works as cook assistant but the situation here is a shit, hope it will change soon. If i missed something just ask, i'll be happy to answer. Thanks for you time!

Tue 24. Jul 2012, 18:18

Re: Guild Wars 2 Application

Tue 24. Jul 2012, 20:37

Hello Alessandro!

Thanks for your application!

I liked your application and already discussed it a bit with others. If there aren't any vetos till tomorrow night then we will give it a shot for a trial-membership!

Mark

Tue 24. Jul 2012, 21:22

Cool thanks, i'll wait :D

Wed 25. Jul 2012, 19:20

No vetos, so i welcome you to Rare as a Trial member!

Please register your account so i can add you to our internal section.

Wed 25. Jul 2012, 19:57

Thanks a lot! I'm really happy :D
I'm already registered (nickname Scaar).
P.S. My brother is going to apply too, he has almost my same experience as we played togheter for 80% of time, does he has to write down everything again in his apply?

Wed 25. Jul 2012, 21:28

Scaar wrote:does he has to write down everything again in his apply?

Yes, definately. If you were a fullmember it might be different, but u just got invited as a Trial members, so that is absolutely necessary.

Wed 25. Jul 2012, 22:12

ok he will write everything on the apply. thanks for info
Topic locked

Bei iphpbb3.com bekommen Sie ein kostenloses Forum mit vielen tollen Extras
Forum kostenlos einrichten - Hot Topics - Tags
Beliebteste Themen: Name, Forum, NES, Youtube, Uni

Impressum | Datenschutz