Topic locked

GW2 application strazd

Tue 20. Mar 2012, 03:29

Hey guys,

my name is Marius, i'm from Lithuania, now i'm living in Ireland...looking for my own place under sun...

sooo.. ooo.. i'm 29 years old (an old bastard)... I'm an old lover of RPG, who played daoc for 8 years (i suppose), you should know me in free shard server Uthgard, as Strazdee (sorc 8L), Strazdeee (infi 6L), Strazd (minstrel 6L), Strazdme (shaman 6L) and other Strazd(...)... played also in live for a shaman Guinevere rr6L, shadowblade rr4L. So enouth about daoc..
Played warhammer, aion, other RPG's... i gues ur not interested what i played....

so i just start talking....

i know u guys from daoc... at least for a year... and You are friendly, communicative and organized! So i'm RLY willing to join You all in GW2... I'm mostly keen on RvR (in that case PvP) but i will joyfully help what ever guild needs!

So ask what you want to know,

Looking forward to meet You all!

Hope to see u all in game !

Take care all !

Tue 20. Mar 2012, 03:29

Re: GW2 application strazd

Tue 20. Mar 2012, 14:50

Yo Marius

Kinda strange that u go to Ireland in search of the sun! ;)
What do you do in real life?

Niels

Tue 20. Mar 2012, 16:37

hey marius!

thanks for your application! dundun already "warned" us that this could happen :D Its a bit sad that we never really got to know each other while we were so long together in albion. But i kinda like your application and we are going to discuss it internally and we will let you know about the result asap. though im also curious in what u do in RL (just to get a little more insight)

cheers mark

Tue 20. Mar 2012, 23:29

Hey guys again!

Well i went to Ireland due to some life changes and for "more" $$$$... wanted to try something new and also
my sister with hers family lives here and now im living with them.
Soooo I got a job as a security guard and still working as it. My job is borring that's all i can say and i have alot of free time :) and due to "recession" hard it's to find another one.

And that Dundun... what a sneaky one... :DDD anyway he told me that u guys gonna play GW2 and so i'm here :) would be nice to play with guys who knows whats an MMoRPG is:) and with all daoc experience, even better ! :D
And Uthgard... for two years i rly had good fun in albion :) and yea Mark too bad that we couldn't get to know better each other, but we had couple runs in groups :) don't recall if it were good ones or not :) Hope to get good one in future :)

Take care,

Marius

Wed 21. Mar 2012, 16:08

Hey Marius!

I discussed your app with a few of our members and wanna give it a try! Also Dundun/Zilv is a longterm member of this guild and is one of the most relaxed guys, that i dont really worry about you fitting to us.

Just one thing which im going to tell every Pre-release applicant: The invite will be for a trial phase UNTIL we played with you. The case for a disband after release would only be if you came out as a totally annoying person or if you would be frequently inactive in all community sections and ingame.
We are quite tollerant when it comes to gameplay though, as we will all have to learn new stuff in GW2, but if it comes out u lack any knowledge of basic PvP gaming then that would be the last reason.

Judging from your application i doubt one of those will be the case though. Stick around in our forum until we can play together and try to get mIRC ready to join our chats. :) I will add you to our internal forum-section.

Welcome to <Rare> Marius!

So long
Mark

Thu 22. Mar 2012, 06:09

Congratulations Strazd!

And about trial acception - yes, it's understandable, I remember Toki in daoc (toki, or another nickname?). Was a good player, kinda friendly, but just as solo and when all started complaining and asking to change something he changed as a person to a bad side.

Sat 24. Mar 2012, 23:20

Hey again ! And thank You guys !

I realy agree with rules and trial acception :) it's normal to give a trial first to get person better to know :P

And so thanks again ! Now just have to be patient for the game release and wait :)

See You all in the Game!

Fri 4. May 2012, 17:48

yo Marius! to make it official, ur accepted as a fullmember, cheers!^^
Topic locked

Bei iphpbb3.com bekommen Sie ein kostenloses Forum mit vielen tollen Extras
Forum kostenlos einrichten - Hot Topics - Tags
Beliebteste Themen: Name, Forum, NES, Youtube, Uni

Impressum | Datenschutz