Topic locked

GW2 Application

Mon 19. Mar 2012, 20:47

Hi guys

My name is Lucas, i'm a pretty laid back 26 year old guy from Sweden.

My MMO career started of with daoc pre SI in US and later moved to EU mid/excal when SI came and then hib/pry right before Toa launched. Played bard for Severance gg on hib/pry untill i quit somewhere in late 06/early 07. After that there was some i50 freesharding and later reactivated my live acc but no good action to be had.

Other then daoc i've tried wow aswell when it came out, started of as a Mage in Nilbog on Stormscale with a few mates but left even before i got 60 cause the pvp was nothing at all to my liking. Later returned when the expansion came out and got 70 but got bored quickly.

Also played Guild Wars somewhere in 07 and i liked it. But it never went past random arena.

Tried WAR for a while aswell but my comp couldn't handle it w/o lagg. Played a few others but imo daoc was before its time and i never found a game to live up to it.

Have followed GW2 in the making for a while now and recently bought a new gaming rig with many goodies, now i cant wait! I'll be pre-purchaseing and I'll prolly be rolling Elementalist cause there is just to much potential on that caster i cant say no :)

What i look for in GW2 would be the PvP matches/tourneys and WvW roaming.

What got me interested in Rare was that you had a history in daoc, your goals seems to be similar to mine. And i like that you want to keep the guild on a more personal level when it comes to numbers.

Also like to add that i will be active and when it comes to teamplay or pretty much anything i never give up! :D

Mon 19. Mar 2012, 20:47

Re: GW2 Application

Mon 19. Mar 2012, 21:09

Just a few questions:

1. How do you feel you will contribute to the ugur-ish supra-realistic atmosphere in rare?
2. How do you feel Rare will fit into your family?
3. Are you willing to make sacrifices such as paypal donations towards the "Save Moe from virginity" fund?
4. Are you ready to follow and obey each and every order in guild organized activities such as RvR, raids and group cybersex?

Thanks for your interest in Rare!

Mon 19. Mar 2012, 21:42

1. How do you feel you will contribute to the ugur-ish supra-realistic atmosphere in rare?
extremely well

2. How do you feel Rare will fit into your family?
like a hot stephmom

3. Are you willing to make sacrifices such as paypal donations towards the "Save Moe from virginity" fund?
nah i'd rather take action, blind fold him and take him to the farm

4. Are you ready to follow and obey each and every order in guild organized activities such as RvR, raids and group cybersex?
think we need a few groundrules here.. no zerg!

Mon 19. Mar 2012, 21:44

shut up mihai lol.. when i read ur crap i really hoped there would follow atleast a minimum of seriousity at the end, i expected to much once again :D

Hey lucas! thanks for your app :) pretty good reading imo!
the first and last sentence were pretty important for me, laid back but still never giving up. thats basically what we are looking for :)

gonna discuss your application intern and give u result asap... from my side theres no questions coming, since Ricoshay (mihai) already asked all the necessary stuff ..jk

greez mark

Mon 19. Mar 2012, 21:48

+ from my side.

Funnier than Mark, even though that's not hard to achieve nowadays. :(

Mon 19. Mar 2012, 22:00

awsome! i'll check back

Tue 20. Mar 2012, 18:04

It's never been hard to be funnier then Mark!
I like the app so far, almost as oldskool player as i am.
I remember the hib guild tho nothing specific since its ages ago...
What do you do in real life when your not gaming?

Niels

Tue 20. Mar 2012, 19:44

Cool niels nice to hear from another guy with good taste in games.

When not gaming i work as a carpenter, altho as of a few weeks ago not so much.
But having both summer and gw2 inc i guess it could be worse :D

Wed 21. Mar 2012, 08:32

Alright Lucas, after talking to some of our members we found you, judging by your app, totally worth to give a try!

Just one thing which im going to tell every Pre-release applicant: The invite will be for a trial phase UNTIL we played with you. The case for a disband after release would only be if you came out as a totally annoying person or if you would be frequently inactive in all community sections and ingame.
We are quite tollerant when it comes to gameplay though, as we will all have to learn new stuff in GW2, but if it comes out u lack any knowledge of basic PvP gaming then that would be the last reason.

Judging from your application i doubt one of those will be the case though. Stick around in our forum until we can play together and try to get mIRC ready to join our chats. :) I will add you to our internal forum-section.

Welcome to <Rare> Lucas!

So long
Mark

EDIT: Seems u haven't finished your forum registration yet, gotta do that before i can add you to internal forum ;) Cheers

Wed 21. Mar 2012, 11:19

Good stuff :) account is now up an running!
Topic locked

Bei iphpbb3.com bekommen Sie ein kostenloses Forum mit vielen tollen Extras
Forum kostenlos einrichten - Hot Topics - Tags
Beliebteste Themen: Name, Forum, NES, Youtube, Uni

Impressum | Datenschutz