Topic locked

[GW2] Application

Mon 30. Apr 2012, 16:22

Hello,
my name is Dan and I'm from Poland, I'm studing Electronics and Telecommunication.

I'm mostly MMO player, started with Tibia and Lineage 2 then run through lots of mmos. Most of my time I spent played Eve Online (about 4 years), mostly playing as a space pirate or guerilla invating enemy space. I led (Fleet Commanded) PvP gangs, PvE groups (in WH space). I also play LoL or DotA 2, but it's more casual than progaming - had enough of that in CS:S. I really like to PvP, it's what gives me a lot of fun - all that adrenaline rush or feeling of total annihinaltion of your enemy. I don't mind griefing (but from what I saw in GW2 you can't really do that), smack talking can do the job (ie. lead the enemy our of his position into the trap :twisted: ) - but if it's not in guilds style I can refrain from that :mrgreen: .
Why Rare? It's really hard to find a decent group of people in this spam of "guild ads" on gw2 beta forums, but I bumped into yours and decided to check it out. Your DAoC experiance was a plus, since that proved (at the beginning) that you're at least semi-organized team. After having a chat with Bloodwyne on IRC I decided to apply. I assume you're a decend bunch with which I'll have a lot of fun. Not mentioning that Revz not intentionally reminded me about next episode of GoT - for what I'm really greatful. 8-)

I prepurchased the game and I must say WvW is sick! :twisted:

Mon 30. Apr 2012, 16:22

Re: [GW2] Application

Mon 30. Apr 2012, 17:35

Hey Dan, thanks for your application!

I liked the fact that u wanted to talk to people (in this case me) before you write your application.

I dont really get his quote:
I don't mind griefing (but from what I saw in GW2 you can't really do that), smack talking can do the job (ie. lead the enemy our of his position into the trap :twisted: ) - but if it's not in guilds style I can refrain from that :mrgreen: .

we are not that type of guys that provocate others or talk crap in public chats, crap is for guildchat and ts ;)

We will discuss it intern and give you a result asap.

PS: how old are you?

so long
mark

Mon 30. Apr 2012, 18:07

Wow another Tibia player! Totally forgot about that, awesome game.

Mon 30. Apr 2012, 19:50

Bloodwyne,
I tried to be true, maybe I put too much information here or on the contrary too few. I wanted to say that I know what kind of group you are (the non trash talk policy in public - I've noticed that) and I fully respect that and will obey the rule (if you let me in), I like to see the group I'm in being respected by the community. I just wanted to say that I'm not a saint and I like to flame from time to time and if I can't tell it publicly I'll just share in with the group on TS (don't misunderstood it with whining/cry babying :P) which as you said "crap is for guildchar or ts". :D

teb, yeah it was hardcore pvp game. :)

Edit:
I'm 23.

Tue 1. May 2012, 19:01

got ya, all ok then :D

Fri 4. May 2012, 17:46

Alright Dan,

one thing which im going to tell every Pre-release applicant: The invite will be for a trial phase UNTIL we played with you. The case for a disband after release would only be if you came out as a totally annoying person or if you would be frequently inactive in all community sections and ingame.
We are quite tollerant when it comes to gameplay though, as we will all have to learn new stuff in GW2, but if it comes out u lack any knowledge of basic PvP gaming then that would be the last reason.

Stick around in our forum until we can play together and try to get mIRC ready to join our chats. I will add you to our internal forum-section.

Welcome to <Rare> Dan!

greez Mark

Sat 5. May 2012, 17:30

yo, what server did u play on? are you able to switch to Kodash? only possible when u purchased with a credit card afaik

Thu 10. May 2012, 17:38

bump

tell us please if you are able to join us on the server kodash for the next event

Thu 10. May 2012, 19:37

yup, I will

Thu 7. Jun 2012, 16:01

please meet us tomorrow on [DE]Kodash. (We are all on Kodash since first BWE and now they changed it to a german server) we will stay there though.

Please read my post in this topic 80309137nx50427/guild-wars-2-f16/bwe-2-world-changes--new-world-t152.html

Cu there!
Topic locked

Bei iphpbb3.com bekommen Sie ein kostenloses Forum mit vielen tollen Extras
Forum kostenlos einrichten - Hot Topics - Tags
Beliebteste Themen: Name, Forum, NES, Youtube, Uni

Impressum | Datenschutz