Topic locked

Gw2 Application

Thu 3. May 2012, 22:23

Hey guys,

My name is Cyrille (aka C, Cereal, Fruitloops, etc... my friends go nuts with the nicknames). I'm currently living in Paris studying to be a Game Designer. At the moment I play mostly League of Legends. As far as MMO's are concerned, I played WoW religiously the first two years after its release. Since I've tried EVE, Warhammer, Rift and Swtor but none really managed to get me hooked (Warhammer almost did but whatever it was missing Gw2 has in spades). Gw2 on the other hand was awesome. I played through the whole weekend and can't wait for the next beta event (worse than the wait is not knowing when it'll be). I tired 5 of the professions. My current favorites are the warrior (Bigtotem) and the elementalist (Apoleo) but I’d want to try out the other 3 before committing. The best part of Gw2 was the WvW and it quickly became clear that to get things done a warparty was the way to go. So I looked online (the guildwars2 forum mostly) for an EU guild with a preference for WvW and amongst the guilds I found RARE. I jumped on your site, read what I could, including your impressions of the beta, and thought RARE would be a perfect fit: frequent and fun players that prefer Pvp. Thanks for the consideration!
-Cyrille

Thu 3. May 2012, 22:23

Re: Gw2 Application

Fri 4. May 2012, 17:53

cheers cyrille,

thanks for your application, on which server did u play the BWE? ah and whats ur age? just as a hint

mark

Fri 4. May 2012, 22:41

Hey Mark,
I played on Ring of Fire and I'm of the tender age of 31.

-Cyrille

Sat 5. May 2012, 17:27

aye cyrille aka fruitloop =) did you purchase the game with a creditcard? so u might be able to hop over to Kodash for the next BWE?

Wed 9. May 2012, 00:36

sorry Mark, it's been a busy couple of days.

Yeah I bought the game with a credit card and I haven't used any of the gems so I should be able to transfer no problem

Thu 10. May 2012, 17:26

Alright Cyrille (wasnt a hurricane called like that, which killed hundreds and made even more homeless somewhen in 200X?) :D,

one thing which im going to tell every Pre-release applicant: The invite will be for a trial phase UNTIL we played with you. The case for a disband after release would only be if you came out as a totally annoying person or if you would be frequently inactive in all community sections and ingame.
We are quite tollerant when it comes to gameplay though, as we will all have to learn new stuff in GW2, but if it comes out u lack any knowledge of basic PvP gaming then that would be the last reason.

Stick around in our forum until we can play together and try to get mIRC ready to join our chats. I will add you to our internal forum-section.

Welcome to <Rare> Cyrille!

greez Mark

Fri 11. May 2012, 15:29

Thanks man. Hopefully I can live up to my new hurricane namesake :)

I should be playing all of Monday night so once I make the transfer to Kodash who should I message for a guild invite?

Fri 11. May 2012, 16:02

you can message me on Bloodwyne... if im not on that toon you can use my acc name: suppenkasper.5371

Thu 7. Jun 2012, 16:00

please meet us tomorrow on [DE]Kodash. (We are all on Kodash since first BWE and now they changed it to a german server) we will stay there though.

Please read my post in this topic 80309137nx50427/guild-wars-2-f16/bwe-2-world-changes--new-world-t152.html

Cu there!
Topic locked

Bei iphpbb3.com bekommen Sie ein kostenloses Forum mit vielen tollen Extras
Forum kostenlos einrichten - Hot Topics - Tags
Beliebteste Themen: Name, Forum, NES, Youtube, Uni

Impressum | Datenschutz