Topic locked

GW2 Application

Wed 18. Jul 2012, 14:57

Hello, i have been looking for som DAOC guilds too play with in GW2, since i played DAOC on live and uthgard, and played alb with where you guys from Rare is :), i was a memeber of MYTH but then i moved too hib after i got tired of Alb, and shortly after that i quit on uth. And then saw GW2 had people from myhtic makeing their game and i was sold instaly :),

my real name is Jesper, from DK and i started on DAOC way back at the live release and played on Merlin US too begin with and after that i moved too Prydwen / excalibur EU, and then too the US ywain cluster and then too uthgard. im makeing an Sylvari Warrior in GW2 as a main, my chars on Uthgard was

Broag alb lvl 50 Armsman
Ybar alb lvl 50 scout
Mellas hib 49 Champion

i hope you will take som time too read my app, and hopefully you can use me in your quest for glory in GW2 WvWvW :), cya on the battlefield

Wed 18. Jul 2012, 14:57

Re: GW2 Application

Wed 18. Jul 2012, 15:38

Hey Jesper,

thanks for your application!

As most of our members have roots in DAoC this alone doesnt qualify you for a membership in Rare. Tell us, did u make any experience, PvP wise, in other games (especially MMO's)? We are close to our pre-launch membercap in Rare so the last slots will be kept for really ambitioned people only. I can't see that yet in your application.

Also how old are you if i may ask? (Maybe read the thread that everyone should read before applying, then u would know that Age is sth. we wanna see in the application ;))

Wed 18. Jul 2012, 15:49

Yo Jesper

What do you do irl? (study, work)
and who were your chars on Prydwen?

Niels

Wed 18. Jul 2012, 15:54

Well i have played other MMOS ofc :) like WAR, WoW, AOC, GW1. but id say pvp wise i have learn the most from daoc, and since that was my first ever MMO, i have never been one of the people who have been signed for use of siege weaps in DAOC. so thats not my strong point, my strong points was the assisting or MT, on live i played healer aswell tho in from of a Cleric, i allso played bard and warden. but since there is no deddicated healers in GW2 that wont realy work :), so my pvp, is strongest in team fights where i assist or MT, im 23 years of age and getting 24 in november, im currently unemployed, so i got the time right now too play and enjoy the game :)
Last edited by Mellas on Wed 18. Jul 2012, 16:03, edited 1 time in total.

Wed 18. Jul 2012, 15:55

my, chars on Prydwen as Hib Warden and Bard, named Luriol. and boomsong was my bard :)
and on Excalibur i played a Cleric called Tracyn, and a heretic :)
Last edited by Mellas on Wed 18. Jul 2012, 16:01, edited 1 time in total.

Wed 18. Jul 2012, 15:58

i was firstly invited too join killer tomatoes from uth, into their GW2 guild, by lord juvez but after they had som talks they desided too keep it close friends only, and then i started looking slowy if there was more from uth that was goving too GW2 :)

Wed 18. Jul 2012, 16:06

u've been invited by Juvez but still they rejected you?

Wed 18. Jul 2012, 16:10

Aye was watching Juvez streaming GW1 and we started talking, and he asked if i wanted too join KT in Gw2, and i said sure. since i diten have a guild. got on their irc and talked with em abit, and had juvez on my MSN, and 2 days ago he Pm'ed me saying sorry, but you cant join KT anyway since they had been talking and they wanted too keep it close friends insted and they basic allredy had enough for a WvWvW grp.

Wed 18. Jul 2012, 16:25

i see

other question: what are your aims in GW2?

Wed 18. Jul 2012, 16:31

my goal in GW2 is too be strong warrior player in the WvWvW since i love PvP and i hope my DAOC background will help on that ;) iam not realy a big fan of the GW2 battleground's pvp, besides that, i will be crafting weapos and cooking for buffs, and ofc do som of the instances in the game, and just in total enjoy the game and my fellow players. but im mostly a pvp person and have allways been in every MMO ive played
Topic locked

Bei iphpbb3.com bekommen Sie ein kostenloses Forum mit vielen tollen Extras
Forum kostenlos einrichten - Hot Topics - Tags
Beliebteste Themen: Name, Forum, NES, Youtube, Uni

Impressum | Datenschutz