Topic locked

GW2 Application

Thu 2. Aug 2012, 13:59

This dude wrote me a PM on the FS forums. Copy + Paste beneath

Hi Bloodwyne,

Im Intrested in joining your Guild but for some reason i cant menage to register on your forum. so ill introduce myself to you:

Im 36 years old
And run a Refill ink shop for a living

My nick: Sivu na ma shee wa, is from GW you can check it in the GW HOM calculator I have 50 titles and mainly have been playing GW trough the years on and of.
Mainly pve but towards the end alot of pvp random arena and always liked aliance battles witch is 3 teams of 4 players vs another 12
Also I have played Darkfall witch is a pure pvp world
Im very found of tactical and strategy games
I always played chess and my first online game was Age of Empires2 / soldiers of Fortune
every game I played im considered a good player and I can adept pretty quick.

As for Gw 2 Im aiming for 1.WvW 2. pve and 3.pvp in that order I just want to be able to play with a good guild that is respectfull and know what they do.. and do my part im a teamplayer.

Im a openminded person and loyal.
Only questions i have is: Is this guild Race restricted? as I want to play sylvari Guardian and Asura Thief.
Also if i decide to play only weekends is that ok? do You have freedom to play on your own pve for example? dont get me wrong i Want to play alot of WvW I just dont want to be on TS 24/7 if u know what I mean.
Note; i have been playing all GW2 betas last one i was on Farshiverpeaks under the name Sivu U might have seen me in WVW but was hard to spot Asura thief^^
Well if u think Im intresting enough pls let me know.
Kind Regards,

Sivu

Thu 2. Aug 2012, 13:59

Re: GW2 Application

Thu 2. Aug 2012, 14:01

My first thought was ... only playing at weekend. I for my part made the experience that weekend is the worst time to set things up in a guild apart of Sunday maybe. Usually people fake some RL on weekends..

Thu 2. Aug 2012, 15:25

we are going to do mostly PvP (WvW) so he'll not get much help with PvE content

Thu 2. Aug 2012, 18:09

No RL name :<
and idd only weekends is kinda a nono

Fri 3. Aug 2012, 14:55

I'd think a weekend only player is not really great, though he does say his main goal is WvW then talks about alts.

So not sure fits the ideals of the guild personally. Seems friendly enough tho.

Sun 5. Aug 2012, 21:12

I just wanted to ask him a little more questions and then i saw that he has already joined WoTU (An alliance guild of TNA) :D

Anyway no biggi.! Cu on FS dude.
Topic locked

Bei iphpbb3.com bekommen Sie ein kostenloses Forum mit vielen tollen Extras
Forum kostenlos einrichten - Hot Topics - Tags
Beliebteste Themen: Name, Forum, NES, Youtube, Uni

Impressum | Datenschutz