Topic locked

Gw2 Application

Wed 8. Aug 2012, 11:47

Hello Rare.
My name i Tommy I'd like to apply to your guild for gw2.
I'm 29 years old, have a wife and two kids and recently finished my university education majoring in English(my spelling or grammar will sadly not relfect this:) and a minor in political science. I will be starting a new job teaching high-school this fall.

I've played class based games since Quake 1 Teamfortress. And it has been my perferred games. To me, it is not about kills - points or such values but about winning. "There is no I in team could not be more fitting for how i view games.)
Previous MMo experience include GW1 played a good deal of GVG, somewhat more HA and alot of TA/RA. And endless alliance battles in faction.
Had a brief stint in wow last part of BC through wotlk (never really pvped in wow, because it was abymally bad imo).
Most recently I've played Global Agenda, which is labeled as a MMO but it is probably more of a class based shooter in reality.

I'll most likely be online only a 2-3 eveninigs during the week and one evening in the weekends untill december, and might have to leave on rather short notice untill our youngest child finds some sort of rythm, (He is currently 4 days old) After december I'll be a lot more active.
What you get from me is a low-maintance dedicated member who plays as hard as possible in the time available. while taking the piss:)!
In turn I'm hoping for very little teen/lootdrama and such other situations that take the fun out of online comptuer games.
Reading your recruitment message on guru I believe that I would be a nice fit for your guild.

If you got this far thanks for reading!
let me know
/T

Wed 8. Aug 2012, 11:47

Re: Gw2 Application

Wed 8. Aug 2012, 13:37

Hi,

good application, imho. One minor thing would be the mystery of your nationality. We are pretty international - so that is obviously not a selection criterion; it's just a matter of interest for me to know where everybody is from ;)

/Marc

Wed 8. Aug 2012, 13:58

I'm from Denmark and currently live there

Wed 8. Aug 2012, 14:20

Hihi Tommy,

Congratulations on your new baby :)

Nice application, was a nice read.

Everytime I hear "There is no I in team" it reminds me of one of my favourite films with the quote "There is no I in team but there is an i in pie" (Shaun of The Dead) :P

Good luck!

Claire

Wed 8. Aug 2012, 14:51

Indeed, a pretty interesting application! We have a kinda high amount of trial members atm and if your lucky u will be the last one getting in before release (reallife friends etc. can be exceptions). Will let you know asap.

Mark

Wed 8. Aug 2012, 15:54

Yeah, figured it might be a long shot getting in as you had already posted on guru that you were almost full:)
Thanks Claire!

Sun 12. Aug 2012, 18:42

*Shameless attention bump*

Sun 12. Aug 2012, 18:47

Aye, sorry dude for late reply, we decided that u will be the last pre-release member though and therefor welcome you as a trial member Tommy!

Please finish your forum registration so i can add you to our internal forums.

Mark

Sun 12. Aug 2012, 19:09

Thanks! Fixed the registration.
Topic locked

Bei iphpbb3.com bekommen Sie ein kostenloses Forum mit vielen tollen Extras
Forum kostenlos einrichten - Hot Topics - Tags
Beliebteste Themen: Name, Forum, NES, Youtube, Uni

Impressum | Datenschutz