Go to footer

GW2 Application

GW2 Application

Postby -Kirmmela- » Sun 26. Aug 2012, 16:49

Hey there. Name is Tomas and I'm 27 years old.

Just started to play GW2 as a Necromancer (name Kirmmela / kirmm.7652) in Far Shiverpeaks. Currently lvl 14 and going up. I'm a simple and friendly guy.

My MMOs history is quite a long one. Lets just say I play MMO's since ever I was a kid and that's what I really enjoy. I was a rogue class leader in a PvE guild in WoW for almost 4 years and played WoW for almost 6. Used to play DAoC before in originaly back in like 2001 or something and played a bit in Uthgard as a Minstrel ;)

My friends Dundun and Stradee are playing now with you guys, so I would love to join you and be a part of a guild to have some fun in WvWvW, level up together and PvE.
-Kirmmela-

by Advertising » Sun 26. Aug 2012, 16:49

Advertising

Re: GW2 Application

Postby Lasastard » Mon 27. Aug 2012, 11:22

Hi Tomas,

I believe recruitment is currently on hold until the player numbers in the guild have stabilized (Mark, correct me if I am wrong). I think the best would be to stay in touch - since you already have friends in the guild - and wait a week or two.

/Marc
Lasastard

Postby Bloodwyne » Mon 27. Aug 2012, 20:20

Lasastard wrote:Hi Tomas,

I believe recruitment is currently on hold until the player numbers in the guild have stabilized (Mark, correct me if I am wrong). I think the best would be to stay in touch - since you already have friends in the guild - and wait a week or two.

/Marc

This. Recruitment tents are closed and i dont know when we will open them up again. Sorry
Bloodwyne
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer

Postby Kirmmela » Tue 28. Aug 2012, 10:28

Okies
Kirmmela

Return to Board index

Return to Recruitment Tent