Go to footer

GW2 Application.

GW2 Application.

Postby Alaitheena » Sat 29. Sep 2012, 18:57

Greetings Rare Guild - My name is Alaitheen L i'm 21+ years old and i live in sweden, And i study lots of psychology and engineering in my free time besides when im playing games of course, and normally im just a social guy when it comes communication with other players im also a person who loves to talk alot.

And some previously experience i have from other MMORPG is from games such as WoW, i used to be a top player when it comes to Arena in that game, But i never had any interest in player versus environment im more of a guy who love to battle against other players which is also a big reason why i choose to pick up Guild Wars 2, so im really a big fan of PvP/RvR when it comes to mmorpg.

The reason why i choose to make an application for Rare, is because i got a friend in the guild named Kaschya, whom i met in a game before Guild Wars 2, and she told me about this guild before guild wars 2 got released and till now, and you guys seem to be the guild i'am looking for, i used to be a really hardcore player when it comes to mmorpg, but that time is over and im looking for a social guild with cool and positive players who also would love to be helpful.

I choose to play Thief in Guild Wars 2, because its the Class that suits my attitude and gamestyle mostly, i love playing games/characters where you can be tricky, and this is experience i had from Rogue in WoW, and thief seems to be a class who is soloing mostly, we dont have the abilities to take big actions in either PvE or WvW, which is why i normaly go for solo missions as 5 players in WvW to capture camps etc.

I also have a working microphone, And i got all the communication programs working perfectly on my PC so that is not a big problem either for people who would like to speak to me :3

I think that's all i got to share with you Rare, If i somehow missed something, please tell me and i will snap it up !
Alaitheena

by Advertising » Sat 29. Sep 2012, 18:57

Advertising

Re: GW2 Application.

Postby Hyrule » Sun 30. Sep 2012, 12:14

+

need more ppl
Hyrule

Postby Bloodwyne » Sun 30. Sep 2012, 12:16

Hey Ala,

after having a short conversation with you, u left a good impression. Your application just underlines that impression. So my vote is a +.

Gonna let u know the result asap.

Mark
Bloodwyne
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer

Postby Jadene » Mon 1. Oct 2012, 09:04

Heya Ala,

Nice application, + from me as well.

Good luck :)
Jadene

Postby Bloodwyne » Mon 1. Oct 2012, 12:32

Already had some wvw and pvp action with Ala yesterday and also invited him to the guild. To make it official: Welcome to Rare Alaitheena!

Edit: Also added you to our internal forums ;)
Bloodwyne
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer

Return to Board index

Return to Recruitment Tent