Go to footer

[GW2] Mesmer Application

[GW2] Mesmer Application

Postby Kanji » Wed 18. Jul 2012, 17:43

Greetings everyone

Hi, my is Kanji im 25 and currently living in Dubai a University student doing my Master of Scientific in Finance.

My MMO history is Linked to World of Warcraft it was the only mmo game i played since 2006, my interest in WoW was to become a dedicated Raider and do some PvP along. I have done tones of Battlegrounds grounds in WoW and Arenas too with different classes mostly Death Knight (which was my main) and Rogue. Although PvP in WoW was entertaining however from my point of view wasn't so terrific i didn't like it much but i wanted a really better PVP game that is MMO and thus i decided to move to GW2 i want to dedicate entire time in the game focusing more on PVP and less on PVE.

In 2011 i quite WoW and now looking forward to be a part of solid PVP focused guild and well organized with enthusiastic leadership and members, thus i choose to be part of Rare i was monitoring Bloodwyne's posts on GuildWars2Guru Forum and i can see how serious you guys are for PVP and how fun its to be joining you. Hopefully i add value to Rare, im a fast learner, MMO is my second nature and i do my research to improve my character to be very effective team player.

My main character probably will be Mesmer i tried couple of other professions during BWE1 and BWE2 but for some reason i have tendency toward Mesmer more, however i might reconsider my profession if the Guild/Team needs me to switch my profession, whatever is good for the guild i will go for it and master it.

Thank you Very much
Regards
Kanji

by Advertising » Wed 18. Jul 2012, 17:43

Advertising

Re: [GW2] Mesmer Application

Postby Bloodwyne » Wed 18. Jul 2012, 19:23

Hey Kanji,

even though u only played WoW, i like your application as it kinda creates the feeling you are determined. And if its not just words u blow off then determined players is exactly what Rare needs at this stage. Players that are willing to optimize their skills and try to understand the complexity of the GW2 combat system, players that are active!

Mesmer is a class we have quite a few of already though. At the end its your choice, i will just give u the classes that we have the least of at this time: Thief, Engineer, Necro, Ranger .. on the upcoming Beta Weekend we will be playing on Far Shiverpeaks. I will be online Saturday evening on Bloodwyne (if the name isnt taken by then). U can join us there if you want. After BWE we will make a decision about your application!

So where are u from originally?

Cheers
Mark
Bloodwyne
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer

Postby Kanji » Wed 18. Jul 2012, 20:58

Hello Mark,

I did play couple of other games which i didn't stay there for more than three weeks max as the mechanic of those games were either too simple or imbalanced games.

I dont mind changing my profession to what fits the guild/team, i would gladly change my main to (if needed) to Necro or an Engineer as i tried them before and specially engineer felt good but i gotta do some readings, and tests on them as i'm not fully familiar about their capabilities and gota test some theory crafts on them.

I'm originally half lebanese and persian i was born in Lebanon however i recently got the nationality in Dubai and i'm resident there for now, thinking about moving to Europe to live with my fiancee who is resident in Sweden.

I'm very excited looking forward to join the BWE3 :) and play along with Rare. First thing i will add you i will get my character named "Kerov" if not taken.

Thanks mate for your quick reply
Kanji

Postby Bloodwyne » Tue 24. Jul 2012, 14:14

Well as Rare was pretty inactive on BWE3 we didn't quite have a chance to meet up. I could only play on Sunday and did exclusively sPvP to get more used to my Warrior.

So what about u? Did u make up your mind which class you are going to play on release? We would like to invite you as a Trial-Member Kanji. Please register your forum account so i can give you access to internal forums!
Bloodwyne
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer

Postby Kanji » Wed 25. Jul 2012, 06:47

Hello Mark,

Yah i could understand that you guys might have been busy irl, i added you and saw you offline and sorry for not being very active on sunday night.

Well, yah i played Engineer & Necro during the entire BWE3 period for around 60+ games. And I could make either my main i felt very good at them :) and found a suitable build where i felt comfortable.

I will register right away.

Thanks mark
Kanji

Postby Bloodwyne » Wed 25. Jul 2012, 07:57

Kerov is your Nickname i guess?
Bloodwyne
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer

Postby Kanji » Wed 25. Jul 2012, 09:53

Yes its Kerov