Topic locked

GW2!

Wed 22. Feb 2012, 12:09

You all know me as everyone's favorite Savage, Teagen, and I will definitely be playing DAOC2, err, I mean GW2 come June->December when I suspect it releases :)

Given that the game is free to play, I can't think of any reason why I wouldn't have an account on the international English servers, unless they don't allow it. So assuming they do (and I can't see why they wouldn't), I would love to play with Rare. I live in Seattle though (ArenaNet is basically down the street), so if they have the servers here locally, I may be down the street from one and I can't even imagine what my ping would be :D

I am 28 years old and own my own businesses which keeps me busy, but I will have time to play almost every (if not every) day. I am looking to play in almost exclusively WvWvW, although I will be more interested in group versus group play or zerg busting in open field rather than keep raiding. Would definitely like to play in tournaments (or at least see the guild put forth an "A" team, even if I don't make the cut) on a Rare team too if we are competitive enough.

Even though I played mostly as a tank on uthgard (although occasionally I would get to wreck on Viva and many other of people's accounts) I spent most my time playing a support/caster in DAOC. And from what I have seen from the beta, good ranged groups are going to be dominant. Although I think a guardian will be must have for splitting zergs and other force field abuse.

At the moment planning on rolling an elementalist as they are the only class that can seriously heal, although mesmer is looking better and better all the time. Their ranged 2H '1' skill looks so imba atm, but we haven't gotten to see good ele play yet which I think will shit all over everything else.

Let me know what you guys think. I personally am truly excited for this game. Already trying to theory craft up some good 5 man SGs :D

Wed 22. Feb 2012, 12:09

Re: GW2!

Wed 22. Feb 2012, 13:38

hey nice to see your app here teagan,

from my side theres no reason not to invite you for a trial membership once GW2 open Beta starts. I would totally understand you joining on an US server though just because of time difference. I doubt u'd have a bad ping on EU servers though. Dont know how a normal day for u looks like but seattle has i think 8 hours? time difference to central europe so while we have primetime u might still be in your business working ?! So if u join on the same server with us, im happy to have u within our ranks.
And yes your idea about a sort of guild sg is sth i would support, but not really going to discuss it or theory craft to much about sets until i played beta =)

also i will focus on WvW aswell and also going to raid stuff etc just to push our server to the top. i will do every content in WvW =) but jeah having balanced fights (same numbers) in WvW is also an aim that will, like it did in daoc, prolly have a higher priority once people got used to the new game =)

cheers mark
Last edited by Bloodwyne on Wed 22. Feb 2012, 13:57, edited 1 time in total.

Wed 22. Feb 2012, 13:47

+ from my side
like yourself i can't wait to actually be able to play this game :)
And who better then an american to help me counter all the germans :twisted:

Niels

Wed 22. Feb 2012, 23:58

My work hours are getting a little bit funky, so Euro primetime may actually line up better with when I have time to play, I'll have to see where things are at when release comes. Thankfully I can just about create my own schedule if I must.

Beta signup just started, so there is a 48 hour window that I think began several hours ago, which everyone should try to be a part of imo :D In case anyone needs here is a link http://t.co/sXKurapm

Can't wait !

Thu 23. Feb 2012, 11:46

Please complete your registration in this forum so i can confirm you to our internal section

Sun 11. Mar 2012, 09:47

Done :)

Fri 4. May 2012, 17:51

as we started in a trial membership i just wanna confirm you officially that ur not anymore a trial^^ cheers
Topic locked

Bei iphpbb3.com bekommen Sie ein kostenloses Forum mit vielen tollen Extras
Forum kostenlos einrichten - Hot Topics - Tags
Beliebteste Themen: Name, Forum, NES, Youtube, Uni

Impressum | Datenschutz