Go to footer

Justmezz Application

Justmezz Application

Postby Justmezz » Thu 9. Feb 2012, 18:25

Hey Rare!
My name is Joschka, I am 25 years old and Im studying medicine in Ulm, Germany.

Like Chemika, I want to apply for your guild.

My only character is a Sorc, Justmezz, it's just 4l4 but I played Sorc alot on other Freeshards.

I started playing DAoC with the European Beta (Mostly Minstrel on Lyonesse) and I really like the "Rare-Playstyle". I dont add and I never invite people to a group, if it leads to outnumbering the enemies.
If I play daoc, I want to play rvr. I dont care much about PvM and so on.

I am quite busy studying, so I can't play more than maybe 4 evenings a week with changing times. Because of that I am not competitive for the sorc-spot at all. I know, rare doesnt need a sorc (I know Chemicus). I just like to be with nice (possibly not too bad) and rvr-active ppl when I log in and rare seems to be perfect for this. I have to repeat: I dont expect to be part of any set-groups, in case rare runs some. I just want to be part of your guild.

The problem: You hardly know me. I am not sure, if a guild with rare`s reputation invites people they hardly know.
I am convinced that I am a good sorc, even the "good" groups I had so far (Morrigans death-PUG) told me so. If you want to try playing with me, I would love to. If you invited me to guild and you get disappointed by my playstyle or my character, you could aswell just kick me. I would not like to be in a guild, I dont fit in ;)

Greetings!
Joschka
Justmezz

by Advertising » Thu 9. Feb 2012, 18:25

Advertising

Re: Justmezz Application

Postby Bloodwyne » Sat 11. Feb 2012, 00:48

hey joschka,

really nice application. + for trial membership, morrigans death are quite experienced players and for a trial membership thats enough of a proof for me. just giving my guildies 2 more days to give their comment/opinion. expect it at sunday evening.

cheers mark
Bloodwyne
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer

Postby Justmezz » Sat 11. Feb 2012, 07:57

Hey Mark! Thank you, thats great! I'm looking forward to Sunday/Monday than ;)
Justmezz

Postby Rookee » Sun 12. Feb 2012, 12:22

Hey guys,

I understand Mark and i also trust in comments about your skills from other good players but on the other hand we only need really good players (excempted from me :P) to keep the high standard of rare alive and we never played together before. I really would prefer some pvp runs together with you before accepting the (trial) membership.

Hoe you understand my opinion.

Thomas
Rookee

Return to Board index

Return to Recruitment Tent