Go to footer

My app.

My app.

Postby Tristaluna » Sat 1. Oct 2011, 20:17

Hello, im applying to your guild Rare.

I have much RvR experience, and as you can see, my infiltrator is RR10L1. I mainly only RvR, not much into PVE unless its something that would help the guild in anyway. Im mainly looking for an RvR guild who can put up its numbers week to week and knows how to set up grp's the correct way. Im dedicated, diligent and i know how to follow orders. I play only ALB on Uthgard, i don't play CRAZY HOURS, but when i do play i am an asset to the guild. I hope u guys consider my application

Thank You.
Tristaluna

by Advertising » Sat 1. Oct 2011, 20:17

Advertising

Re: My app.

Postby Tristaluna » Sat 1. Oct 2011, 20:30

Im not much into talking about a bunch of useless things. But i am 23 years old, and i forgot to mention some past daoc experience. I come from US live servers, played in Kay, Iseult and Merlin. In Kay i had RR11L4 Bard, Iseult RR11L1 Savage and in Merlin RR11L7 Infiltrator.
Tristaluna

Postby Llithium » Sun 2. Oct 2011, 02:00

Hey,

the good thing is: Your infiltrator is known well as a good, fair soloer, that 's a big +.

But question of mine would be: Do you play anything else than infi?
In this case it would be a + of mine,

mfg
Rico
Arashij.2857 Silver Invader, rank 625 on Far Shiverpeaks
Llithium
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer

Postby Tristaluna » Sun 2. Oct 2011, 03:56

Yep, i can play Sorc, Cleric, Mercenary, Armsman and Minstril.

I also have a level 50 Minstril named Neptuna, and a 44 sorc incase i ever need to use her, i will level her.

Thanks by the way ;)
Tristaluna

Postby Bloodwyne » Sun 2. Oct 2011, 07:43

Tristaluna wrote:Im not much into talking about a bunch of useless things.

you are pretty confident about yourself, which im not sure is good or bad... for the application quality it is very negative imo. i read: I am Tristaluna, i am awesome, i need an active guild, sorry but im RR10 so u dont need to know my name or where im coming from, just invite me!

for sure its not that drastical but give us some more useless info please, i love useless info
Bloodwyne
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer

Postby Tristaluna » Sun 2. Oct 2011, 08:30

Bloodwyne wrote:
Tristaluna wrote:Im not much into talking about a bunch of useless things.

you are pretty confident about yourself, which im not sure is good or bad... for the application quality it is very negative imo. i read: I am Tristaluna, i am awesome, i need an active guild, sorry but im RR10 so u dont need to know my name or where im coming from, just invite me!

for sure its not that drastical but give us some more useless info please, i love useless info

Im sorry if i sounded cocky in anyways, im just kinda blunt, but im never an asshole either.
What i mean about useless things is about my entire background that really has nothing to do with what i do in Uthgard.

I started to play DAoC back in 2001 before i entered Highschool. I started playing in US live servers, my first server was Kay were i played with my bard. Ever since then, I really have not stoped playing DAOC. I started playing Uthgard back in 2007 were i have been known as Neptuna and Tristaluna. I have always been a courteous player to my realm and have always given keen insight on whats going on in the battlefield to my realm mates. I have always been in good guilds since i started playing DAoC, and i have been recommended to Rare by many peers as one of the best guilds in Uthgard. I know i can be an asset to your guild. Im honest, helpful and always willing to learn and improve on my own techniques and maybe in the future i can lead our guild mates to victory.

Thanks.
Tristaluna

Postby Bloodwyne » Sun 2. Oct 2011, 14:15

So in Rare we adress each other with our first names or nicknames (pablo;)) and this is a thing i want to keep for every member, so tell us your name and where u coming from and i might add my + . Btw do you have any groupviable chars or are you willing to xp one or two that are 100% yours and can be guilded (apart of your minstrel maybe)? chars of friends dont count for me in application purposes
Bloodwyne
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer

Postby Llithium » Sun 2. Oct 2011, 15:08

and a 44 sorc incase i ever need to use her, i will level her.

Well, apart from this it would be great if you had 1-2 twink group chars to make it easier building up groups. :)
Arashij.2857 Silver Invader, rank 625 on Far Shiverpeaks
Llithium
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer

Postby Tristaluna » Mon 3. Oct 2011, 06:10

My name is Oscar and im from Miami, FL USA. I do have a sorc, a Theurg which are both level 40+. But if the guild needs a cleric i would be happy to level one also. I can play a sorc very well, do to my extensive experience with crowd control classes. Most importantly, im always having fun regardless of the class i play, which in essence makes me a happy player all around :)

Thanks Blood.
Tristaluna

Postby Bloodwyne » Mon 3. Oct 2011, 08:16

alright would be nice to get a few more opinions, though u have my +
Bloodwyne
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer

Next

Return to Board index

Return to Recruitment Tent