Go to footer

My Application

My Application

Postby Travis(Mezzticles) » Wed 11. Jun 2014, 21:25

- Name- Travis

- Age - 26

- Location - Texas, United States

- Chars - Mezzticles (sorc) Apexx (Merc) Twerkkk (cleric)

- MMO History - DAoC of course, RR12 Merc on alb merlin (within a month of new frontiers being released), rr11 reaver, rr10 minst, various other rr6+'s on mid and hib various US servers. Lead quite a few guilds on various other MMOs, Wow for a couple years, first 50 orc warrior on server when game was initially released, Elder Scrolls online.. Guild wars. Warhammer. Played alot of MMOs but nothing compared the comraderie you get in a designated 8v8 guild on DAoC.

- About me - Spent 6 years in the US Army as an airborne medic... served in Iraq and Afghanistan. Im out now and going to school full time to become a Physicians Assistant. Super loyal. And I've been wanting to roll a mid toon for a while now on Genesis. Knowing a few of you guys, and having ran with you just gives me even more motivation to do so. ps... if some of you could give me some input as far as whats needed or what class in your ideal mid 8 man set up is lacking or you could use more of that would be awesome.

- Why you chose <Rare>? - Been running with a couple of you guys in Leirvik on my sorc, and i enjoy the atmosphere, the people I've met in Rare, and of course dominating whatever we encountered. I started playing genesis because a guildie from live asked me to come join his new guild on Genesis... i came lvled to 50 got my template and the guild disbanded... So i quit and played eso for a few months but its not the same. I'd like to be apart of a guild of equally skilled players and from what I've seen that is Rare through and through. Hopefully you guys accept me in! I'm very versatile and willing to play or spec whatever is needed by the guild.
Last edited by Travis(Mezzticles) on Wed 11. Jun 2014, 22:48, edited 1 time in total.
Travis(Mezzticles)

by Advertising » Wed 11. Jun 2014, 21:25

Advertising

Re: My Application

Postby Bloodwyne » Wed 11. Jun 2014, 22:48

hey mate, where are you from?

and are you related to Kpax or Xkpax on Uthgard?
Bloodwyne
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer

Postby Travis(Mezzticles) » Wed 11. Jun 2014, 22:52

Thanks for the reply man. I'm living in South Texas. And no i'm not related to him. I played live since release, but sadly when Uthgard was out i was deployed to Iraq so i didnt get the chance to play.
Travis(Mezzticles)

Postby Bloodwyne » Wed 11. Jun 2014, 23:05

okay thats a + for you then even though ur from Texas (just kidding) ;) good u made it back home tho!
Bloodwyne
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer

Postby Travis(Mezzticles) » Wed 11. Jun 2014, 23:06

lmao!
Travis(Mezzticles)

Postby Borrower » Thu 12. Jun 2014, 00:19

Yo Travis,

I knew this app would come and it actually took u longer then i expected ;)
+ from my side we've been rocking Leirvik together and that godawefully boring Sidi thing we did :D
Just make sure u agree to the full CoC cause some of the things are a problem for some people .
as for mid chars we usually miss skald but as we'd run caster grp prolly healer/caster/warrior

Niels (Visenya)
Niels
Borrower

Postby Travis(Mezzticles) » Thu 12. Jun 2014, 01:10

I'm actually pretty sure I was in emain 3 months ago solo on my merc and u guys ran up to me stopped and left me alone and was left in shock. I read and do agree to the CoC... As for playing skald... I had a rr8 skald on live and have no issues lvling one. Stoked to prove my worth and join the family.
Travis(Mezzticles)

Postby Bloodwyne » Thu 12. Jun 2014, 01:20

+ from my side aswell =)
Bloodwyne
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer

Postby Blato » Thu 12. Jun 2014, 05:56

+ from me
Blato

Postby Artemix » Thu 12. Jun 2014, 08:20

Good person good player...with strong the spirit of competition...i still remember how he wanted to to kick the afk sorc sticked at the group :D...i guess we all like him....he could fit perfectly to Rare family...i allready call him by his real name...+++++ from me^^...i hope i wont wait long to see you right in green ;p
Artemix

Next

Return to Board index

Return to Recruitment Tent