Go to footer

pana's apply

pana's apply

Postby panach » Tue 20. Mar 2012, 00:57

Hello all justmezz told me you missed an ubber armsman for RvR then i wanted to know if you were interested in the fact i would join your guild.

My name is Denis i am a 28 years old belgian architect with less work at this moment then more time to play XD.

The french blades members i used to play with don't play anymore and at the moment most of the new players level infi, so RvR in guild is a bit hard and not really any fun left with guild mates ( except khye and Tspin) so i am looking for a new guild oriented for RvR in a good spirit... and there is not really other one than Rare so i have not really choice :D.

So my chars for rvr are an armsman RR3L3, an infi 7L, 2 scouts, 2 friars, 3 wizards.

Ha hmmm yeah forgot caba, theu, cleric, and 2 sorcs.... but i doubt it can be helpfull in RvR.

Dunno what i could add... maybe that pally is useless in RvR, scout ftw...

PS: But more seriously i would very love a guild that would want to level some wizards for relics defence and an other setup based on debuff spirit. i dunno if there are enough people in guild that would be interested to try such thing.

I hope to join you soon and that we can have fun in RvR.

Thx for reading,

XoXo pana
panach

by Advertising » Tue 20. Mar 2012, 00:57

Advertising

Re: pana's apply

Postby Bloodwyne » Tue 20. Mar 2012, 08:52

Hey denis, im sorry but Justmezz made false hope :/

Atm we are waiting for Guild Wars 2 to be released (will be in summer this year) and i decided to not invite anymore people to our DAoC guild until we know what the future for Rare on Uthgard will be like.
If most people will like GW2 there is few chances for Rare to further exist on Uthgard, only if there would be someone that would want to take the lead for the DAoC part.

Besides that, pala is great :D

So im sorry pana and hope ull find a guild that suits your wishes soon.

So long
Mark
Bloodwyne
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer