Write comments

Plok is licking?

Thu 16. Jan 2014, 11:53

Let's all find out inner peace before we read the following lines.

Well to the fun part.

In an application we like to see at least the main points:
- Name: Anders Svendsen
- Chars: Long list from uthgard. But let's just say Plok?

- Atleast a small sentence about your history in MMO's:
I have been playing daoc since the beta on the live servers. I mostly played midgaard on prydwen till toa came out. After toa came out i dinged 11lxx on my paccie and quited the game after playing some time on avalon/hib and on that classic server/hib.
My old set group on live was named Coo Coo and we played alittle on excal/alb aswell but mostly we played on midgaard. Thats why i simply wanna play midgaard on Origins aswell. :)

- Why you chose <Rare>: (At least a sentence, it would be perfectly enough if it was just because of the rule set, a friend in guild or because you liked some guild members you ran in group with)
A lot of friendly people - Cba to listen all the names.
Good rvr spirit
Friendly humor
A lot of my old rvr mates from uthgard
etc etc etc.

Tools: TS and IRC
Yep i got this.

Dark Age of Camelot

1. We respect our enemies and realm mates and don't try to ruin running fights by add. 3-realm-fights can be exceptions if there is a solid fight running.
Ok
2. We don't farm/gank our enemies (in form of x+y vs x). A fair respectful behaviour is the key to make the game attractive to everyone and fairness is our main intention. Events or Relic raids/Relic defences are of course exceptions.
Ok

3. Greys and Levelers/Lowlevels will not be killed by us if they don't attack or add. We earn our realmpoints in fair fights and not by farming. This game is intended to match with each other and not about farming Realmpoints.
Ok

P.s.: Of cause there can be exceptions to people who keep behaving unfair to us, but it is not enough if someone added once or was seen in a zerg once. Everyone deserves at least the chance to be fair and since we are an honorful guild we try to give these chances as often as possible.
Ok

Thu 16. Jan 2014, 11:53

Re: Plok is licking?

Thu 16. Jan 2014, 12:24

Sup Anders,

i have my problems with your attitude on Uthgard, way to hostile and to much trolling in my opinion but i guess thats you and for Origins i am up to give it a try as a trial member. The application looks good tbh, so lets see how it evolves on Origins and what the future brings ;)

Thu 16. Jan 2014, 13:09

Welcoooooooooooooooooome !!

Thu 16. Jan 2014, 13:40

well all people deserve a chance ^^...so since on origins is a new start would agree for a try..thx for applying ^^
Write comments

Bei iphpbb3.com bekommen Sie ein kostenloses Forum mit vielen tollen Extras
Forum kostenlos einrichten - Hot Topics - Tags
Beliebteste Themen: Name, Forum, NES, Youtube, Uni

Impressum | Datenschutz