Go to footer

Ragnar Application for Guild Wars 2

Ragnar Application for Guild Wars 2

Postby Ragnar » Thu 26. Jul 2012, 10:38

Hi all, I'm Scaar's brother, Antonio, I'm 23 years old and I live in Italy, I dont have job (eu crisis is crap) but i worked as chef for some months.
As my brother I played all BW and stress tests, my main character will be a Norn Warrior, but if needed I can easily change to thief or ranger.
My past MMOS experiences are a copy/paste of my brother's one, we always enjoy playing together and we have a very strong bond. In Daoc I stared on Vortigern server, and during 10 years i've played all realms and almost all classes, but i really like the melee ones (on Mid my fave class are Thane/Skald). After that we moved on Guild Wars and WoW, as my bro said we shared one account and on GW I got a Warrior and a Ranger and on WoW a Paladin (yeyeye i know now you are laughting xD). During those years on Guild wars i focused on random arenas, heroes ascent, and alliance battles, i've done some GvG match with some random guilds too. In PvE side i completed my hall of monuments to 30/50 and i've done all the possible things in Tyria.
On WoW i enjoyed arenas with my brother and doing bgs/world pvp, I switched from pally to warrior and rogue, for PvE side i only enjoyed leveling up in vanila and i've done some old school raids but i left after WotLK. I've tried AoC (i made a Cimmerian Guardian) and Warhammer online ( Chosen ).
I kept playing daoc on portal, I really enjoyed diablo 2 style mod :)
The reason to join Rare: the same of my brother, there is a wtf feeling when you're trying to smash a keep door and from a group of 15 you remain in 3... :) I'll pledge my oath to the guild and I'll gladly accept tips to improve my play style.
If you have any questions or want to know more of things i wrote I'll try to answer as soon as possible. Thanks :)
Ragnar

by Advertising » Thu 26. Jul 2012, 10:38

Advertising

Re: Ragnar Application for Guild Wars 2

Postby Bloodwyne » Thu 26. Jul 2012, 12:01

Hello Antonio!

I hope you understand that it was necessary for you to introduce yourself. Your Bro just joined us as a trial member and we don't have much chances to get to know each other before the game starts.

I can say that i liked your application same as i liked the one coming from your brother and i will make it short here and grant you access to our internal forums, which means ur a part of Rare now as a Trial member ;) Welcome Antonio

Mark
Bloodwyne
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer

Re: Ragnar Application for Guild Wars 2

Postby Ragnar » Thu 26. Jul 2012, 20:55

thanks a lot!!! :-)
Ragnar