Go to footer

Rare aplication

Rare aplication

Postby Natally » Fri 12. Aug 2011, 17:30

Hello people. As my forum account name looks like, i am Natally, most of you maybe know me, most of you maybe don't, and those who know me, you guys already know i am a fair player, i dont add and so on. I am 19years old, from Romania, played DAoC until ToA release on EU server Excalibur / Albion. Had a 50 highlander pala there rr 6 or 7... can't remember. Playing Uthgard for 2.5 years, i got Natally rr7l7 warrior, Dezaster rr5L4 zerker, other 40+ mid chars and the lowbie paladin on albion i am currently leveling (level 25, saracen). Why do i choose Rare ? Because i like your playstyle, you guys are fair like me and i guess we share the same motto - High RR doesn't mean skill, and i made up some kind of frendship with some of rare members also and i really think this is the place to be in Albion. And im looking for a RvR active guild. I am looking further to level the pala to 50 since i played def tanks all my DAoC career. I guess that's all what i had to say, now its your turn to make up a decision to this aplication. Thanks

Regards, Natally.
Natally

by Advertising » Fri 12. Aug 2011, 17:30

Advertising

Re: Rare aplication

Postby Hildorien » Fri 12. Aug 2011, 18:24

Hi there = )

I am really very happy to see your application.As you know that i am always speaking with you in that way and mids are sux!!!!
Also you are one of the fairest players of uthgard.For last words of me about that situtation,you are one of my oldest friend/enemy in uthgard.I love you(no gay) indeed :mrgreen:
So very big + from my side :D
Hildorien

Postby Muni » Sat 13. Aug 2011, 08:17

hi
thx 4 your apli
from my side +
but i have a bit fear if alb suxx and you jump alb-mid.. time to time
Muni

Postby Pablo » Sun 14. Aug 2011, 11:16

How i can say no to master demezzer in this game? :D
A great + from my side :)
i'm up to give u chance to get the best alb guild if u want to play alb stable :)

greetings
Pablo
Pablo

Postby Bloodwyne » Sun 21. Aug 2011, 07:19

hey nat!

well first i must say that i think that you as a person would fit to this guild. you are playing on uth for a pretty long time so i had the chance to watch you chats in irc and stuff and i never had the feeling your a dumbass.

so as i told you in IRC we are basically looking for people who have atleast 1 RvR ready lvl 50 toon. For people we dont know already we usually expect them to have atleast 2 of those ready. You said u finishing the pala and would roll a merc afterwards... that sounds good to me. Its up to Rico if he invites you before you finished lvl 50 though. I wouldnt mind that.

cheers mark
Bloodwyne
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer

Postby Llithium » Tue 30. Aug 2011, 23:22

Nothing yet heared from your Pala, banned for insulting and it seems you are active in mid again.

I think I freeze this for now and you can contact later if your decision is made if you play alb stable or go back to mid.
Arashij.2857 Silver Invader, rank 625 on Far Shiverpeaks
Llithium
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer

Return to Board index

Return to Recruitment Tent