Topic locked

Re: Rare Diez Application

Thu 3. Nov 2011, 22:22

hey rama,

first, thanks for your app. we have played several times together, mostly on eden though if i remember right, on uthgard usually against each other (agramon). well tbh i always had fun playing with you since i always felt like playing with someone that knows what to do and does a good job on any kind of class (atleast those we used to play).
though as borrower already said i also think that you sometimes show a personality that i would prefer not to have our guildtag linked with. for some of us the reputation of our guild members is very important, i dont wanna shake my head when i see people rageing/insulting for stupid reasons in public chats(it already happens to much)...irc or broad or whatever.
Tbh i am really not sure if that would be the case if we invite you though. Gemme some time to talk to guildies more and then ill let you know our decision...querry me in irc if you have any questions ;)

btw that u only have a minstrel will be another problem for sure though...i think i told you that when u first started on alb

Thu 3. Nov 2011, 22:22

Fri 4. Nov 2011, 00:19

Hi Rama

i've already heard about Diez around the old agramon but still i don't remember your playing style, maybe i should watch back some daoc video, plus atm i never played with u and also i don't know u very well to say - or + to join here.
BUT
due to those aggressive reponse on a guy like Borrower, which is the most calm and cool guy in Rare, i can only say - to this apply.

You think i m here to be tested ?

btw the application itself is already a test to verify ppl thoughts and first impact on guild members and sry but u didn't well.

Again - from my side.

Fri 4. Nov 2011, 01:11

Hey ,

due to those aggressive reponse on a guy like Borrower

Sounds like your a GM lol .

Anyway , i m taking off my Candidature to Join Rare .
No Need to wait for an Awnser Grise ,
Borrower + Lyon are terrible kids roaming around words ... ( you can quote this also if you want )
I have no time to loose discussing & chating around some useless stuff like this , all i want is to play .
You can Close this post , to much kiddies for me right here .

Fri 4. Nov 2011, 01:21

well man if u can't take negative reponse to your application it's not our fault ;)

bye bye

Fri 4. Nov 2011, 07:53

Bloodwyne wrote:hey rama,

first, thanks for your app. we have played several times together, mostly on eden though if i remember right, on uthgard usually against each other (agramon). well tbh i always had fun playing with you since i always felt like playing with someone that knows what to do and does a good job on any kind of class (atleast those we used to play).
though as borrower already said i also think that you sometimes show a personality that i would prefer not to have our guildtag linked with. for some of us the reputation of our guild members is very important, i dont wanna shake my head when i see people rageing/insulting for stupid reasons in public chats(it already happens to much)...irc or broad or whatever.
Tbh i am really not sure if that would be the case if we invite you though. Gemme some time to talk to guildies more and then ill let you know our decision...querry me in irc if you have any questions ;)

btw that u only have a minstrel will be another problem for sure though...i think i told you that when u first started on alb

for all things that Gris said there's already a guy raging and giving a bad impression in IRC :D guess u already know who i'm talking about :) but anyway.

tbh i played with u and runefinaly in hib, and wasnt so bad at all. there's just 1 thing that you should understand.

Here in Rare we are a family. a big family that isnt deciding with anarchy but with democracy.

there'r few things that some of us already said about and i want to focus to.

1) minstrel: nice class for solo, smallman action, stealth small man, BUT sadly we r not playing with that class in rvr. Arms, Reaver, Caba, Theu are the slots that we normally miss. (sadly sometimes cleric too)

2) chapter Borrower: well since he said what he was really thinking about the application u shouldnt take it as an attack on u. ALWAYS and i repeat ALWAYS constructive critics are good, cuz makes u stronger.

"You think i m here to be tested ? man you don't know me as i can see ..." : life is a test. remember this dude.
I want to tell u something about me: before i joined Rare i played with em stable in rvr for 3 months everyday and still ppl werent so happy to give me a chance to play with em, but i didnt care so much cuz i knew what i could give.
we should use more humility , all of us.

thx for your application. read your posts before and answer me.

THE 1ST THING THAT A GUY SHOULD HAVE TO BE A RARE: HUMILITY.
do u have this virtue??

Pablo

Fri 4. Nov 2011, 08:53

Hey ,

Why do you still want me to anwser, seems like i m allrdy hated because of my past history .

i came here , made a application, tryed to be cool, i got pushed by one guy , then another one ...
You are talking about something that just happenned here ... quoting my anwsers and stuff ...
.. Did i really offense you or your guild by saying : i m not here to be tested ? if yes big LOL .
Sounds like i did a REALLY REALLY REALLY BIG AND TERRIBLE MISTAKE for saying not here to be test LOL .

As i said for the third time i won't Beg to join you guys .
Sorry pablo but it just look like Rare doesn't fit me in any ways ,
- you don't need a minstrel,
- you need people to act & speak like the prince william
- you can't have been banned in the past
- you can't anwser on a forum when u apply ( NOT HERE TO BE TESTED ! OMG I SAID SOMETHING BAD )
those rules doesn't fit me very well sorry .

i m now tired to speak and defend myself , i don't even see and know why i have to defend myself...
now i wish you guys the best in daoc and in rl & wherever .

Peace
Last edited by Diez on Fri 4. Nov 2011, 09:23, edited 1 time in total.

Fri 4. Nov 2011, 09:22

ok guys please stop commenting on this app... tbh i never saw him attacking niels (borrower) in anyway... dont be so damn pissy... anyway still hope we will play together when u got a groupviable class on alb

cheers rama

Fri 4. Nov 2011, 11:48

nobody is insulting or trying to tell other ppl what to do. i just qouted a griselda's reply (not yours diez). to be understood i even said that for me there'll be a + for a try anyway. so i dunno why u r taking smth that is normal like "omg u r just too serious". Take it easy and live the life as u did since now. Nobody said that u r a bad guy. i even told u that we played together with Mentha on hib if u remember good.

there are some ppl that are trying to understand everything and not just watching the upper layer.
i'm one of those.

geez
Pablo

Fri 4. Nov 2011, 12:58

even if barrower posted that ban-quote i'd have given u a try from my side, but i really dislike your reaction.
in my opinion ->discretion when applying. get more calm, and try to be above such things.

Fri 4. Nov 2011, 14:27

If you react like this on something you take as an offence against you it is no wonder that there are some - taged responses. Especially the way you reacted further is nothing we like to see in here. Even if you were threated wrong it is no reason to insult people like you did after Lyons response. You made a good first impression, then there was a quote about a missbehaviour of yours and you take it as an offence and start to reveal exactly that kind of personality that you tried to refuse.

I don't think it was over already, especially because a GM like Abydos did that ban and he is well known in our guild for bad decisions. But if you start to insult us it 's no matter of discussion for me. I wouldn't support behaviour like this from guildmates.

And for you to not missinterprete this, I mean exactly this part:
Borrower + Lyon are terrible kids roaming around words ... ( you can quote this also if you want )
I have no time to loose discussing & chating around some useless stuff like this , all i want is to play .
You can Close this post , to much kiddies for me right here .

To say that your opinion is negative tagged because of a further appeared ban is no reason to react like this and that doesn't mean you have to be perfect, but that you enjoyed enough education to not rage and feel offended by a negative flavoured opinion about you.
The sum is: You should really start to react on non-positive states about you in a calmer way and don't take those as an offence or hate.
Topic locked

Bei iphpbb3.com bekommen Sie ein kostenloses Forum mit vielen tollen Extras
Forum kostenlos einrichten - Hot Topics - Tags
Beliebteste Themen: Name, Forum, NES, Youtube, Uni

Impressum | Datenschutz