Go to footer

The time has come ... Application for rare [DAOC]

Re: The time has come ... Application for rare [DAOC]

Postby Borrower » Wed 13. Feb 2013, 01:25

application looks very good indeed and ingame wise u guys seem very suitable
but we (well i do atleast) take alot of pride in the fact that we're very familiar with eachother therefor i would like to know more about your RL... well we know u are Micheal and are 32 of age but what do u do for a living, would like to know the same for the other three just some general info to get to know eachother ;)

grtz
Niels (the rare non-german in Rare)
Niels
Borrower

by Advertising » Wed 13. Feb 2013, 01:25

Advertising

Postby Lasz » Wed 13. Feb 2013, 08:45

Good Morning =)
To our way of earning our money:

I used to learn software engineering. At the moment i work for a Softwarecompany in Quality Management.
My brother learned logistic trading. He now works in the same company and is responsible for all IT Systems there.
Mendath: Former worked for Saturn - Austria... now Key-Account Manager for a big IT Company there.
Seraaphab: Dealing drugs, selling chicks... don't ask me :-D Playing 6 years Daoc together... all i know is that he sometimes needs to get up at 5 in the morning to open up a factory :-D

A side: Yesterday we hit lvl 40. Lvling is quite slow with mainly caster grp. If anyone has a tank aroung that lvl, feel free to contact us and have fun =) I run a small teamspeak server on my own, i can send u the ip etc. via pm here. So u could talk a bit, get to know... even if we not leveling together =)
Lasz

Postby Hildorien » Wed 13. Feb 2013, 10:30

Well,everything you say is okey but i feel somethingelse and its making me considerate.When we accept the friends group to the rare,after 2-3 months when they grow up in realm ranks a bit,they want to create their guild or somethingelse.Cause i feel like there is only you have a project to join rare and otherelses are silent.Thats making me think about that...Cause we are family in rare.I dont want to see someones are going to outside and our motivation going to break.What you can say about that?
Hildorien

Postby Bloodwyne » Wed 13. Feb 2013, 11:24

Hildorien wrote:Well,everything you say is okey but i feel somethingelse and its making me considerate.When we accept the friends group to the rare,after 2-3 months when they grow up in realm ranks a bit,they want to create their guild or somethingelse.Cause i feel like there is only you have a project to join rare and otherelses are silent.Thats making me think about that...Cause we are family in rare.I dont want to see someones are going to outside and our motivation going to break.What you can say about that?

It disappoint me a bit that you think they could leave Rare again once they are with us Orhan. You know as good as me that we are the best guild that ever existet on Uthgard!! :D
However if that happens it happens, we have seen so many people come and go, ending up either inactive or in dead guilds. And i really cant see how u get that feeling by what was writting in this app. The fact that they are 4 friends that join us is for me a positive one. And just by applying to us it shows me that its not their intention to stay in their own little community of 4 friends but merge and maybe get a 1 or 2 more friends/comrades ;)
Bloodwyne
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer

Postby Borrower » Wed 13. Feb 2013, 11:52

Lasz wrote: Seraaphab: Dealing drugs, selling chicks...
+ from me ;)

Just want to know your firstnames cause we don't use our char names in chat/TS we use eachother's RL names
after that we got all the info we need from my part

Niels
Niels
Borrower

Postby Hildorien » Wed 13. Feb 2013, 11:59

Bloodwyne wrote:
Hildorien wrote:Well,everything you say is okey but i feel somethingelse and its making me considerate.When we accept the friends group to the rare,after 2-3 months when they grow up in realm ranks a bit,they want to create their guild or somethingelse.Cause i feel like there is only you have a project to join rare and otherelses are silent.Thats making me think about that...Cause we are family in rare.I dont want to see someones are going to outside and our motivation going to break.What you can say about that?

It disappoint me a bit that you think they could leave Rare again once they are with us Orhan. You know as good as me that we are the best guild that ever existet on Uthgard!! :D
However if that happens it happens, we have seen so many people come and go, ending up either inactive or in dead guilds. And i really cant see how u get that feeling by what was writting in this app. The fact that they are 4 friends that join us is for me a positive one. And just by applying to us it shows me that its not their intention to stay in their own little community of 4 friends but merge and maybe get a 1 or 2 more friends/comrades ;)

I didnt say i will vote - Mark.I just asked a question.Also i didnt speak to the negative ways^^Cause we passed these ways you know.I just asked a question^^
Hildorien

Postby Lasz » Wed 13. Feb 2013, 12:21

Hi there...
I have to admit, that we were considering to form a guild on our own for some minutes over the last weeks... we decided against that for 2 reason:
1. We are definetely only 4 Ppl... in my opinion too few for an own guild.
2. More important: We all have jobs and few time in the evening hours... almost every day someone has to leave earlier, arrives later etc etc. So we think it is more reasonable for those who are there to find a good community to join and have fun. So building an own guild would only be an idea if you don't want us :-P
Lasz

Postby Bloodwyne » Wed 13. Feb 2013, 12:30

Bloodwyne
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer

Postby Hildorien » Wed 13. Feb 2013, 14:57

Lasz wrote:Hi there...
I have to admit, that we were considering to form a guild on our own for some minutes over the last weeks... we decided against that for 2 reason:
1. We are definetely only 4 Ppl... in my opinion too few for an own guild.
2. More important: We all have jobs and few time in the evening hours... almost every day someone has to leave earlier, arrives later etc etc. So we think it is more reasonable for those who are there to find a good community to join and have fun. So building an own guild would only be an idea if you don't want us :-P

Well i am okey now ; )
Hildorien

Postby Bloodwyne » Wed 13. Feb 2013, 16:02

As Orhan is satisfied now i would like to welcome you guys to our guild on a trial basis. Trial membership is basically the same as fullmembership just without having access to our guild accounts. If someone misbehaves or i get bad response by our longterm members it doesnt matter if that someone is trial or fullmember, he either get warned or kicked.

I hope you get what ur looking for within our guild!

The only thing i need your friends to do tho is creating an account on this forum so they can get internal access. A collective application is alright but every member should atleast check the forum from time to time ;)

send one of my chars ingame, ill be on this evening (Caroli, Hick, Griselda, Loreen, Areys)
Bloodwyne
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer

PreviousNext