Write comments

Tiwyn Application

Sun 17. Mar 2013, 08:57

Hey guys!

First of all I wanna introduce myself. My name is Dominik, I'm 23 years old, live in Austria and work as project engineer in a smaller company. I also visit the evening school which takes a lot of my free time in RL. :geek:

I play daoc for 9 years now, visited every freeshard which ever existed and played most of the time casters/hybrid. After I quitted my multiboxing career on live (because its forbidden now) and the other shards always forbid it when I was running and wiping playergroups I finally found my place on uthgard. On liveserver I played most of the times theurg / eld / sorc / debuffassistleader(eld ench rune) / mhb with armsman in a castersetup like on the most shards too. I thought I can compare live/freeshards with uthgard, but theurg isnt as easy as on every other servers :D

I chose Rare because I played "few" times with some of you guys and i kinda like your playstyle. I know u already got many theurgs, but I can also play cabbalist or maybe leveling a new toon (as long as my free time gives me the motivation). :D As i already said I visit the evening school from mo-fr from 17:25 up to 21:40 so I'm only online at 22:00 up to 00:00. If that is a problem for you I can understand, because I'm mostly active at the weekend. And due to your Theurg problem I really dont mind if I find a spot in your groups or not, I also would leave for your "settheurg" if he is online and the group is full, since I would be a trialmember/new player. If this application for your guild isn't that what you are looking for it's ok for me, but I would still like to help your group on missing theurgspots :mrgreen:

If you have any questions to me you can send me on Tiwyn or Clarena IG.

best regards

Dominik

Sun 17. Mar 2013, 08:57

Re: Tiwyn Application

Sun 17. Mar 2013, 13:55

Hey Dom

Decent app, we'll discuss it internally and give members a chance to comment on it or express their concerns to us.
We'll get back to u ;)

Niels

Sun 17. Mar 2013, 14:13

Hey Dominik...nice apply ^^

Mon 18. Mar 2013, 07:40

austria?
sounds nice! take him!

Mon 18. Mar 2013, 16:47

Heyho,

you definitely get a + from my side. You're playing well and have a pretty nice attitude. And to be honest we don't have that much active theurgists and we also have no "settheurg". Normally when we build it's who comes first gets a spot, which isnt so much of a problem, as a lot of people can play several toons anyway ;)

Mon 18. Mar 2013, 18:20

hey dominik,

first of all thanks for your application, good read but still im left with a few questions:

are you 100% agreeing with our ruleset (e.g. no greyganking, no ganking of soloers and smallgroups, stealthers included, no adding on fights)
Alot of times people join us with the wrong expectations, they agree to our ruleset but after a while they whine about the fact that most of the times we dont take revenge on people that added/ganked us, this can be frustrating especially if ur also not succeeding in the fair fights at the same evening ;). You should be able to deal with that.
We currently have a pretty high activity so members should be capable of making their own groups or join other groups/do something else when the guildgroup is already full.

After playing with you i basically have a good feeling and my vote would be a yes, just take a minute to answer my questions please.

Mark

Mon 18. Mar 2013, 19:50

Hey and thx for your replies. 8-)

To be honest I think I'm one of the persons who will never understand why people have to kill grey in df. My opinion is to giv people -RP's if they kill grey...

Of course I accept the ruleset, especially because I ran nearly every evening with guildgrps which don't add. I respect other fights and I'm glad when noone adds my fights, so do I.

As I already said I'm a calm guy and I don't take this game too serious so u won't see me raging about an add or whatever ;)

best regards

Dominik

Tue 19. Mar 2013, 11:04

alright, sounds good!

contact us ingame and we will throw you an invite for a trial membership!

welcome to Rare Dominik

PS: please finish your account registration in this forum so i can activate you for internal access

Tue 19. Mar 2013, 16:04

yes ^^...good news :D
Write comments

Bei iphpbb3.com bekommen Sie ein kostenloses Forum mit vielen tollen Extras
Forum kostenlos einrichten - Hot Topics - Tags
Beliebteste Themen: Name, Forum, NES, Youtube, Uni

Impressum | Datenschutz