Topic locked

[Uthgard] Application Fangrol

Thu 15. Aug 2013, 07:08

Hello Rare Community,

My name is John, I am currently 27 years old of age and living in Australia atm. I work as a part time baker with plenty of time to play daoc and have been playing on uthgard for around 3 years now. My main character is a 8l3 mercenary named Fangrol. This is the only character I am playing atm, as I like to stick to one toon. I also played a mercenary on live pre-toa on the server Guinevere to rr 11+ and is one of my favorite classes to play. So I have come to Uthgard to create many new daoc experiences because I think DAoC is the best mmporg ever. And also with live being so imbalanced these days, I have chosen to seek refuge on the classic server Uthgard.

My reason for applying for Rare is of a few reasons, firstly I really admire the guild and its players. During my time in rvr I have played with a few of them and they have always been fun to group with and show great respect for players. When I played a bit as a solo merc, I remember Qilerien an infiltrator from Rare that helped me out on numerous occasions when I had stealthers adding me in 1vs1 fights and thank him the most for doing so. I have also had the chance to group with other rare players in 8v8 pugs such as Justmezz, Caroli, Artemix, Teagun etc and adjusted to some of their player styles from teamspeak and in game. The pugs we were grouped in at times were very fun and I really enjoyed/like running with them. I am currently looking for a guild group to play 8v8 with to higher rr and wish to join the Rare Community, even as a trial. It has been a great pleasure playing with you guys and I hope to group with you more in the future.

Thanks Rare and thanks for reading :) Peace v :)
John

Thu 15. Aug 2013, 07:08

Re: [Uthgard] Application Fangrol

Thu 15. Aug 2013, 17:29

Hey John :)
Thanks for the application and the kind words.
Unfortunately, i have to say that my impression of you is not just positive. I played with you quite often, but i still hardly know you, cause you never speak in ts ;)
Another thing is the fairplay-attitude. I remember some occasions, when i played another realm and you treated me "unfair". Not unfair according to the Uthgard-rules, just unfair in terms of the "rare-attitude".
So, i am sorry to say this, but i have to give you a - from my side.

Im still looking forward to play with you in morning pugs soon again ;)

Greetings,
Joschka

Re: [Uthgard] Application Fangrol

Fri 16. Aug 2013, 08:01

Whats up John,

first of all thanks for your application! Anyway i have to agree with Justmezz's observations and i dont think you would fit into our guild with your current playstyle, still as Justmezz said its always fun to do groups in the morning with you guys, so cu in emain.

- Closed
Topic locked

Bei iphpbb3.com bekommen Sie ein kostenloses Forum mit vielen tollen Extras
Forum kostenlos einrichten - Hot Topics - Tags
Beliebteste Themen: Name, Forum, NES, Youtube, Uni

Impressum | Datenschutz