Write comments

Re: [Uthgard] Application Lika

Fri 26. Jul 2013, 14:44

I didnt make it to play with you today and i still didnt hear anything from aaron, but your constant posting here totally convinved me :D We can still group when you are a trialmember :D

Fri 26. Jul 2013, 14:44

Fri 26. Jul 2013, 18:06

OMG not a german! 8-)
Nice app, + from my part :)

Niels

Sat 27. Jul 2013, 15:51

Hey Francis...i feel passion at your post and something says to me that you ve the same passion with your cleric...for the moment i can say 2 things...one more + by my side...and i would like to ve the chance to duo cleric with you :) ...after all i could retire my cleric and go back to the origins...a caster toon...i think a cabalist so Mark could have the chance to complain twice :twisted: (joking :lol: )...

Sat 27. Jul 2013, 15:54

Guest=Artemix :P

Sat 27. Jul 2013, 23:44

Hi there !
We just had a tempest in France, internet just gets back. That was a nice present to read your replies !
Of course i will enjoy to play cleric with you, and if you play cabalist it 'll be another present. I still love shearing buffs from over-extended guys : "le péché mignon de tout cabaliste " i think ;)

See you and thanks for trusting me !

Sun 28. Jul 2013, 00:29

I played with Lika in quite a few groups when I was leveling my sorc. BG RvR is a lot different than emain ofc, but Lika was one of the few clerics to be playing in a way that I would naturally be doing things that would compliment how he was playing without having to use TS. That is to say, he was doing what I would have expected a cleric to do at the correct time (assist stun casters I just mezzed and am pushing into nuke range, move back to be able to heal when the charging hamster makes an appearance etc), so that we were not acting as a couple solo players in the same group that does whatever the fck they feel like. Team play. One of the fundamentals of 8v8. And there are not many clerics that do this in the BGs, especially without being yelled at in TS, so I would give a + for sure on my end.

Sun 28. Jul 2013, 00:53

Seems like we can give you a try mate
:)

Sun 28. Jul 2013, 13:14

wow Cammes first post! Gratz!

alright francis as the feedback is nothing but positiv it seems we have a new member in our guild and im happy to throw u an invite once ur ingame =)

just send me on one of my toons or anyone from the guild

welcome to Rare!!

Cheers

Sun 28. Jul 2013, 14:02

My english is kinda poor, so i 'll just say thanks :D But i'm not sure that's the best word to describe my feeling. Anyway i'm sure you understand :3
About what Aaron said, i would like to add one thing. Playing well is only possible when you are playing with aware and decent people (gamer and human). As a team, some potential can't be expressed if you are with afkers*. So thanks for those runs Aaron, i'm sure there 'll be more and some more interesting ;)

I'll try to find one of you online for it. Thanks again =)

* i'm just cursed with that .. for real

Sun 28. Jul 2013, 18:10

Yeay, welcome, i hope we meet in emain soon :D
Write comments

Bei iphpbb3.com bekommen Sie ein kostenloses Forum mit vielen tollen Extras
Forum kostenlos einrichten - Hot Topics - Tags
Beliebteste Themen: Name, Forum, NES, Youtube, Uni

Impressum | Datenschutz