Write comments

[Uthgard] Application Lika

Thu 25. Jul 2013, 12:48

Hello

I'm Francis, 22years old and I’m from France . I’m student at the Psychology faculty of Bordeaux. I've started mmorpg with daoc in 2006. Mostly on I50 like Ariadolis, Eden as main support. I played a bit on live like Ys to join mates I’ve met on I50. It was Just for fun when there were problems on freeshards. I made a break when my mates stopped after a real tragedy. We were really bound. I’ve not find this feeling. Even with a little language barrier we were so conniving. So to change my mind, I played on Rp server, a good one where there were no realms but just one rp/pvp/no safety map. I make a little “break” again, and then I slowly return on I50, and I finally try Uthgard with my girlfriend :D !

I’ve played every class of the game to learn them. But my heart is bound to Albion. I love so much cleric class. Its for me the perfect example of Albion spirit. I mean, I’ve a specific role and I know it and my mates know what I can do. They need me, but I need them too. Cleric doesn’t have cc to save himself. You have to trust in your mates, your group. It may seems idiot but teamplay sounds a bit magic. You create something with your mates. And I feel it pretty much more on Albion.

I’ve tried Gw2 but there are some things missing to catch me. I don’t want to debate about it there. It’s not the matter. But I think it’s a clue to understand which player I’m. I don’t feel the same potential synergy (from builds or gameplay). I played a bit on League of Legends too. Moba is interesting for some things. You can find synergy and teamplay there. But I just don’t like the point of view. And it can be a bit muddled in tf. By the way, daoc basics helped me to have really decent lvl on this game. On moba, mistakes like chasing too much and being over extended is easy to see. On daoc with the point of view, it’s not always that easy. And there is the challenge and the fun ;) Finally I stay on daoc. I love talking with others gamer . Of course, there are hard things on daoc. Huge cc, hard interrupt, huge damage etc. All those things force you to play with others and to surpass. I already played with people that weren’t so alone, but they were just monsters in team. I think I’m still on daoc because of the 1+1 = 3. I hope I’m asking the right guild or I may look like a madman ;)

On uthgard, I’ve theurgist 50 and RR5 (Sabliya), cleric 48 and 3L4 at the moment (Lika). I didn’”t start here with a cleric. I tried to change a bit, but finally… I guess I’m cleric-addict :P But I’m fine with my Theurgist and happy to play it too : ). By the way I would like to focus on one character. If you want me in the guild, let me know what is the most needed. I was in M Y T H guild lately, but I’m looking for more rvr actions. (Fg or little setup). I played a bit with Teygan in Braemar and Thidranki. What I liked is the tidy gameplay. I don’t ask pro gamer things when I’m in a group. And in pug I take time to explain if needed. Some players learn, some don’t. But stupid mistakes are boring, it ruins gameplay and fun. Do not make ‘careless mistake’ and listen and stick the group is now for me a minimum. In my mind every players could learn it, if they are aware. It seems that real problem for most of them is the selfishness . Then I can’t find this ‘’minimum’’ in every group or guild. I think I can find it there, and maybe this teamplay feeling that seems magic for me ;)

I’m sorry if my application is boring. I know it’s a bit huge and you may have prefered a concise one. But I prefer to be honest. I’m not writing this application for nothing, I’m looking for something. And I think you understand what if you are reading this line (without dodging what was before !) ;)

Thanks for reading, don’t hesitate to ask me questions : )

Thu 25. Jul 2013, 12:48

Re: [Uthgard] Application Lika

Thu 25. Jul 2013, 13:54

Hehe i think everyone comes back to his first class. doesnt matter how much chars you have there is always a favorite one :D

since i'm not playing every day at the moment i dont know you yet - so, whats your name? :D

i'll wait the others answers before i give a plus or a minues, but your application sounds nice and friendly!

greets
Sam

Thu 25. Jul 2013, 14:34

Hey thanks for reply :)
I'm playing Lika (cleric) , almost 50 !

Thu 25. Jul 2013, 16:07

we are used to call ppl with their rl name. We like it if people feel familiar with us, so they give us their name in their application. if you dont want to post it here still tell it, send me a pm and i will pass it to the others ;)

Thu 25. Jul 2013, 16:53

I understand, but i wrote my name in my application :D
It's Francis :P

Thu 25. Jul 2013, 17:27

sorry i've missread that :D

Thu 25. Jul 2013, 19:57

Sam is right, i would just LOVE to play minstrel again, like good old livedays :D

The application is really good. The English isnt perfect but i can understand most of it. I like the fact, that you really invested some time for it ;)

I am online quite often during the day, and i would like to play with you once, to see how you do it. I will try to contact you, when we make a group. Plus i would like to read some comment from Aaron, when he played with you.

But i will give you a + anyway, because we could really need more active members at the moment.

Greetings,
Joschka

Thu 25. Jul 2013, 22:47

whats up Francis =)

really really good application, so much heart in it, really like that! And i really dont know what Justmezz says about ur english, i think its quite flawless tbh^^

as u have a rr5 theu ive never heared of and u only played with Aaron (Teygan) yet i assume u usually play during US primetime? Kinda curious why thats the case as a frenchmen =) (if it is the case afterall) could also be the reason that we have a fucking nice summer in big parts of europe atm and people actually leave their cellers :D

im really tempted to give u an invite for a trial membership right away, but kinda wanna read a sentence of Aaron before =)

cheers u gonna hear from us very soon!

Mark

Fri 26. Jul 2013, 09:37

Hi ! Thanks for reading my application and for those replies. you touch me :o
I wrote it with hopes but i don't expect so much empathy and understanding =)

About my theurg, i just played her in Crepuscule GuildTeam (lately Maelle and Evangelina's guild) and sometimes with Realm Joint or Swiiity pug. I reached to rr5 quickly and then we had to make a break. It was an hard time rl time :/. It's fine now ;)
I don't play Us primetime but i've to admit this weather forces me to change some habits. Playing morning or night is so much fun and i dodge flat inferno :3

It would be a pleasure to make some run with you Joschka :)
At the moment i'm at Thidranki , mostly runing with Xeridry, Rebekah and we try to complete when it's needed. I'm so sad that Sorcona left Teygan and Teygan is so hard to find :'(

See you !

Fri 26. Jul 2013, 14:20

Yeah give him a try :D
Write comments

Bei iphpbb3.com bekommen Sie ein kostenloses Forum mit vielen tollen Extras
Forum kostenlos einrichten - Hot Topics - Tags
Beliebteste Themen: Name, Forum, NES, Youtube, Uni

Impressum | Datenschutz