Write comments

[Uthgard] Application Rebekah

Mon 5. Aug 2013, 21:44

Hello,
My name is Manon, tomorrow I will be 23 years old (yes for real). I’m from France. I’m student in Bordeaux faculty.
I started mmorpg and PvP games with Daoc in 2011. I tried others games and other sort of Pvp after. But I finally prefer Daoc :). I guess I have a good teacher ;). I think i know mostly what I should know. Anyway I’m still happy to learn and earn experience. I may know but I still need to play and practice it. I’ve never been in serious Rvr guild or TF. So I feel a “”bit “”stressed Xd. But Francis sold me dreams about it, and now I want to try it play and have fun.

Firstable, I started on Hibernia. I leveled animist and enchanter. I like casters, and for Pve or Pvp (bg) it was really fun. But no one wanted animist or enchanter for real Rvr. I was so sad, specially because I like casters and I believe in caster setup. So I created a bm to be grouped in Rvr. I reached level 50 and 5L+ by doing Rvr with guilds like Rinnegati and Invisible Pink Unicorn. I wasn’t in those guilds but I mostly was their last bm.

I and Francis, we finally went to Albion because Hibernia’s mentality was enough for me and Francis gots Albion in his heart. I created merc to be sure of having group in Rvr (Hibernia’s scars :)). But I saw that Albion loves casters<3. Then I spent time on Sahira (47 sorc). But I don’t feel decent enough to play it for emain :$. Francis told me to try something different than melee dps or sorc, something less stressing but still important. I finally fall in love for my paladine Rebekah. A class I totally thought that I were unable to handle. I don’t know if I’m good with or I’m just not too bad with. But I surely love pal job. In fight i prefer kiting than pushing, i always feel like a troll when I have to. I prefer slamming a troll and see him getting killed by my beloved casters ^.^ .

Today you gave me a chance to play with you. A test to see if I’m doing well and to see what i should change, something to do more etc. And it was a chance to play with some members of the guild because Rare members are special players. For their mind, and their gameplay. I totally thought that I was not good enough to play with you. Francis told me to try but……. Stressed :$ Finally I did it :D. And that was awesome for me and I hope for you too.
So I’m here, i would like to continue adventure with you. I hope you would want a poor paladine :) . If you don’t, keep in mind that it was a real pleasure to play with you.
Thanks Again and Thanks for reading :)
Manon

Mon 5. Aug 2013, 21:44

Re: [Uthgard] Application Rebekah

Tue 6. Aug 2013, 00:07

Happy birthday Manon :D...you finally made the apply!!!...in the game we all still continue to learn and we all need practice as single players and as team play...i am sure that after today you feel more relaxed...i hope that now you dont speak of sold dreams since you saw the reality...yesterday was just a usual classic rvr day :P...and when a fg Rare runs there you gonna feel the difference that words cant describe...our guild mentality is very flexible and we like to try new things ^^...so be sure that if you love casters you ll have the chance to test yourself as caster too :P...you did excellent on paladin and for being sincere you went far beyond my expectations...i think that 80% of paladins could only learn from you :P...you guarded very well and you switched in an awesome way by going around without anyone asking you guard etc etc...and it was just your first time...and you hear all the advices without complaining or anything...and you have an excelent caracter and behavour too...so for me without any doubt is +++++++++++++++...both as person and player...cya in game...

P.S. i have the feeling that people would have only good things to say on you as happened with Francis...

Tue 6. Aug 2013, 08:41

Good morning and Happy Birthday Manon =)

First of all, thanks for your application, enjoyed reading it!

Tbh i wasnt really paying attention on what you were doing yesterday, but i never heared anyone crying for guard/slam/snare so i assume u mostly did what others expected you to do. And endu was always running! :D

However since you play DAoC since 2011 which is a relatively short period compared to most others in our guild, im sure there is things you will yet have to learn. But isn't it the thing that makes DAoC so interesting? I play DAoC since its EU Beta and i still learn and will hopefully never stop. Its not only that this game is so complex especially when your doing 8vs8, but its also that the only way to improve yourself is ask, listen, watch and learn.

You said you didn't want to join just for the fact that ur the girlfriend of one of our members. I really liked that attitude even though i wouldnt have hesitated a second to invite you just for that reason as we are not only trying to be a successfull RvR guild but also a guild of friends so like in every family no son would have to leave his girlfriend at home on a family dinner :D

So if it was about me i would throw you an invite right away, but lets just wait for a few more reactions here =)

Cheers
Mark

Tue 6. Aug 2013, 10:52

Happy Birthday Manon and thanks for the good application!

I like the fact, that u r not arrogant at all (many rvr players say: "When you never admit any mistake, everyone will take you for a progamer", and i hate that attitude).

Plus it was fun to play with you yesterday, even though i hardly ever needed guard so to be honest i cant say much about your play. Just everyone else was happy with the paladin.

And its good that you know Hibernia as we have chars there, too, and we always play castergrps on hib ;)

So, afterall: + From my side, plz inv ;)

Tue 6. Aug 2013, 11:05

Hello Manon thanks for the application ! And Happy Birthday !
I don't know you that much so it's hard to give my point of view. But if i read what my mates told you, it sounds fine !
:D
--
--
Ok, sorry for the little joke. But i'm not sure that i've neutral point of view. So, i prefer that my + is a 0. Of course i would be happy to have Manon in our guild. But its your choice that is important. Anyway, i'm really happy and Manon was too about yesterday.

Tue 6. Aug 2013, 21:49

Hello and Happy B-Day Manon I think you can get a chance by us so from my side a +++

Tue 6. Aug 2013, 22:59

Bon anniversaire ;)
Can't rly judge ur playstyle since i'm inactive atm but family and friends always had an edge in joining our guild like Mark pointed out so pretty sure this application will have a positive result

Niels

Wed 7. Aug 2013, 07:27

Nice Timing Niels! Said Happy Birthday at 23:59 :D

Wed 7. Aug 2013, 09:25

better late than never :P...sup Niels...

Wed 7. Aug 2013, 16:49

Welcome to Rare, Manon. No negative votes as expected =)

Your account is activated for internal forums!
Write comments

Bei iphpbb3.com bekommen Sie ein kostenloses Forum mit vielen tollen Extras
Forum kostenlos einrichten - Hot Topics - Tags
Beliebteste Themen: Name, Forum, NES, Youtube, Uni

Impressum | Datenschutz