Go to footer

Application

Re: Application

Postby hydro » Thu 25. Aug 2011, 00:37

short description of today´s hib rvr: 4fg hibs, several smallmen hib, 0-1fgm, 0-1,5fga (which was not Rare:( )
we really need to increase alb rvr population :p
i know we would not be only playing alb, but we would still play actively on albion and help you get ur grp out
to emain so that rare can run more often than maybe once a month :(
i can only give you my word that we do wanna play stable on alb, because that is all i have in alb:)
yes, caby still has some way to go, but i hope caba should be xped up rather quickly, especially
as i will soon have the level to start at gobbos :)
kens cleri just needs 2 or 3 more hulkgrps and he will be rdy for rvr as hes already sced

as a sidenote 8-) :
you can also see the upside of having some lil´ wogs with you:
if the time comes one day and rare wants to play some hib as well, i am pretty sure we would be of some use :)
hydro

by Advertising » Thu 25. Aug 2011, 00:37

Advertising

Postby Bloodwyne » Thu 25. Aug 2011, 23:26

as i already said. just give us the feeling that u are interested in this guild and not only interested in playing albion when theres to much hibs around. there will anyway be a lifetime "trial" phase... i always let ppl know that if they are not going well with the guild, they will be dropped, and theres rarely people getting back afterwards.
i expect people even if they are inactive in daoc or whatever, to still shear a few minutes in the week to keep them selve up to date about what is going on with their guild.. i have to admit i been a bit rusty in following my own rules lately, but this is still actual.. ofc people that grown to friends during their stay in rare have a special status but thats another thing..

im still up to give you 2 a try while i hope that u keep in mind that this guild is definately not like WoG. even if we have our downtimes.. we are and will be there forever in whatever form.

cheers griselda
Bloodwyne
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer

Postby Hildorien » Fri 26. Aug 2011, 17:56

Well,i am up to give a try too.But it is not acceptable thing to see our members playing on hib everytime.Also we are family here,i dont wanna think that you wanna join rare for just do rvr.
Anyway i am up to give a trial time,so we will see what will going on ; )
Hildorien

Postby hydro » Sat 27. Aug 2011, 13:27

im still up to give you 2 a try while i hope that u keep in mind that this guild is definately not like WoG. even if we have our downtimes.. we are and will be there forever in whatever form.

Well in WoG to remove ppl there has to be a grave reason to do so (happended only once, few days after invite,
but not due to a direct problem with us, but he had a problem with Hexas)
We treat every guildmemeber as friend until this is proven to be wrong and therefore have a really
good atmosphere in the guild.
We build "ggs" on a regular basis (actually we dont care about the guild,
but the person we play with), but also run in allygrps sometimes, which may be a bit
less successful, but just as fun, and thats what we aim for ofc^^
So actually i hope your statement is wrong and Rare is at least very similar to WoG.

I have just found out 2 days ago that Essedum has been nagging some guildmembers/close friends to the guild
by telling them WoG would just be another guild about to split up again very soon, some members would leave
the guild for other guilds etcetc.
We would like to know what Essedum intends with blackmailing and spreading lies, what his purpose is, and
would appreciate it a lot if he could stop that immediately.

as i already said. just give us the feeling that u are interested in this guild and not only interested in playing albion when theres to much hibs around.

you want to build a gg more often, we want to play alb sometimes in a decent grp, that´s a win/win situation :p
hydro

Postby Bloodwyne » Sat 27. Aug 2011, 14:18

for that thing with essedum, contact im in irc personally please, not the point which its about in this thread.

you say that u dont care about the guild but just about the people that are in the guild. that could be a problem, as being in this guild also means, totally agree with the rules, and make people that arent in this guild see what kind of guild we are, the outer appearance is pretty important for me. theres guild that have only asshole members but in their guild they feel good since their all assholes...but everyone else hates them. i hope you get what i wanna say... and i think u didnt mean "i dont care about the guild" like im interpreting it here..

just send a rare member ingame and ull get an invite when someone with invite rights is online
Bloodwyne
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer

Postby hydro » Sat 27. Aug 2011, 15:31

i meant it like this, we have no prejudices against any guild, what we care about are the persons themselves e.g.
our "guild group" consists of people of 3 guilds :P
thanks for your thrust and giving us a chance
like some mentioned it is more convenient for u when we are level 50 for invite, so give us some days please before we ask ingame if you prefer this :)
hydro

Postby Bloodwyne » Sat 27. Aug 2011, 15:36

i actually dont care, just tell us when u want an invite ;) (ingame)
Bloodwyne
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer

Postby Pablo » Sat 27. Aug 2011, 21:42

after what your behaviour of today u can stay in hib for the rest of your days.
have no other words.

thx and bb
Pablo

Postby hydro » Sat 27. Aug 2011, 21:50

we let you rezz up after the fight and i ruded you because you did be4 and our little pre-history, well, you should
know about this, no wonder you dont love me after i made it public:)
hydro

Postby hydro » Sat 27. Aug 2011, 21:52

tell me 1 group who wouldnt have farmed you after this fight:)
hydro

PreviousNext

TAGS

Return to Board index

Return to Recruitment Tent