Go to footer

Application

Re: Application

Postby hydro » Sat 27. Aug 2011, 22:00

and as i said we care about individuals, so as there are 9/10 very nice rares, it changes nothing for me^^
hydro

by Advertising » Sat 27. Aug 2011, 22:00

Advertising

Postby hydro » Sat 27. Aug 2011, 22:20

don´t qq because you lost today, yesterday wog lost more, that´s the point of 2 GGs vs another :)
hydro

Postby Pablo » Sat 27. Aug 2011, 22:42

u can stay hib i told u... we pulled out to rezz u left the whole grp in the back to come to me and dont let me rezz my 2 ppl still died and u still talk? ask your brother if is true or not.. idc if u win or loose.. u asked here to play in rare because WoG wasnt so active. My answer is U cant play alb cuz WoG are pretty active. 2nd; dont tell me in my house what i've to do and what i dont have to do. i know exatly where are limits. ppl hates me and loves me because i'm direct and i put my face in front of all. u dont. u need akip to talk and ask if a grp is still running. WoG are back so play there and dont make application for a guild that is not yours and wont be yours never ever. Stay in hib and have fun like u did this night winning almost all inc and u should be happy.

Nothing else to say.
Pablo

Postby hydro » Sat 27. Aug 2011, 23:00

1.i already told you, what other group would have let your group alive, and i killed you because you ruded me
(as i knew they were still rezzers alive in your group who could rezz)(this all happened when the total
fight was already OVER^^)
2.i didnt ask you because wog was not so active, i never said that, i am applying here because i want to play
albion sometimes in a good gg with 95% fair and friendly ppl.
3. i am not so active in irc anymore mainly because weeks ago, before wogs exam-caused long break, you sent me after every inc why you lost(afks etcetc.),when you lost, and how awesome you are when you won.
4.and as Griselda already said, the problem between us we should clearify better in irc or something, if there
should still be need of it, because actually i do doubt the other Rares see things as you do. (at least i hope so hehe^^)

ah yes and i would not call telling lies behind someones back "putting face in front of all :)", but this
just as a little addendum
hydro

Postby Pablo » Sun 28. Aug 2011, 08:32

1.i already told you, what other group would have let your group alive, and i killed you because you ruded me
(as i knew they were still rezzers alive in your group who could rezz)(this all happened when the total
fight was already OVER^^)

u killed me after u amnesiad me because u didnt want me to rezz 2 ppl. to remind u how was the scene: i got rezzed,went to rezz sorc and theu, your grp rebuffed, u amnesiaed me when i was rezzing, i ruded u, u ruded me, u killed me, i didnt rezz and u let other members of my grp alive just because u didnt want me to rezz ppl. this is a kid behaviour. and i dont want kids in the guild i'm playing with.

2.i didnt ask you because wog was not so active, i never said that, i am applying here because i want to play
albion sometimes in a good gg with 95% fair and friendly ppl.

u didnt ask me but since i'm rare member i'm able to decide what is good and what is not in rare (according to other members... i'm not alone when i talk like this. this thought is not JUST my thought). we r all fair and friendly ppl with ppl that are fair and friendly with us.

3. i am not so active in irc anymore mainly because weeks ago, before wogs exam-caused long break, you sent me after every inc why you lost(afks etcetc.),when you lost, and how awesome you are when you won.

u r not active in irc because u wont understand that this is a coral game. u have no clue about this coral game because u think about yourself when i think about grp. and i rage with my friends too (that is my fault). dont teach me how to play i dont need to learn from solo skills.. i learnt grp skill that is quite different. dont search excuses about i sent u in irc just post that logs here before to tell this.

4.and as Griselda already said, the problem between us we should clearify better in irc or something, if there
should still be need of it, because actually i do doubt the other Rares see things as you do. (at least i hope so hehe^^)

griselda sadly is not active anymore. the other guild leader atm is out of play. there's nothing to clarify since u keep talking about this and read your last taunting post in this forum to understand that u wont see your application bumped. remember nujao, i'm not a kid. i've 29 yo and u r 19. i've no time to lose with ppl that wont understand my thought ok?

5th and not less important u didnt answer about WoG activity.. u said that u wont be able to play in guild grp in hibernia right? so why is 3 days consecutive that i see your guild grp coming out??
according to your primitive post this is a lie. cuz u said that wog wont be able to fill a guild grp and blablabla and shakemytrallalala and so on. really do me a favour.. dont come in my home and tell lies. we dont need.

i can understand that there is like emote after one inc.. that there's a hug or a kiss or wave.. i dont understand any other emote. if u were friendly and u understood where was the problem (amnesia when rezzing is just annoying) u wuold have answer to my rude with a /ponder. and u know exatly that the rude was for that.

i'm sry for your brother (kenpatchi) that is quite a good guy. but i wont change my mind for this.

i hope i said enough. and i repeat is not just me thinking about this.

good luck with hibernia..

ps. if u want to play albion u can ask black adders or realm joint that are pretty active in rvr too.

greeting

Esse
Pablo

Postby Bloodwyne » Sun 28. Aug 2011, 08:51

wall of texts for one rude, amnesia or kill? seriously guys i feel ashamed myself while reading all this kids stuff here. sadly we have to freeze ur apply for a moment as it wouldnt be the best to have you in guild while pablo has this attitude towards you. gonna find out who are the guys that think the same as him as he mentions. also our ingame leader is a bit inactive atm, and yes im not playing on uthgard anymore so we will have to wait for Llithium anyway. Just be patient a bit and lets hope this bullshit's being solved.

greez griselda
Bloodwyne
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer

Postby hydro » Sun 28. Aug 2011, 10:34

ok thanks griselda this is the best thing for now anyways

just to clear the situation:
we fought, mids added, we killed mids, u were almost dead and were rezzing, we let you rezz and didnt farm you, we wanted to go away, snan comes here and rudes me, i dont like being ruded and told my dds to kill him, that´s how it was. i used amnesia once for fun as the fight was already over and WoG was not rebuffing, WoG
was on its way to mmg :roll: , and you ruded me after this
(7 of your groupmembers can affirm this :) (cant blame a bard for amnesia, eh :p )
who of all of you would not kill someone who rudes you after you let the group rezz/regg and not farm them, tell me.

i dont have realmpride, but i have pride for my grp and a tiny bit even for me sometimes, so i reacted like this
100% accordinly to my beliefs( if you can call it that oO)
as you obviously inteded to provoke me as you obviously dont want me in guild as i made
your hidden deeds to WoG public.(probably, i guess thats the reason, although i dont
know the reason why you told false statements about WoG in the first place, Rares should maybe ask this)

and for the behavior and moral:

am i or am i not the guy who hasn´t even added rare in innumerous even 3ways although NO other guild does
(yes when i play bard i decide who to add or not)
has any Rare ever had the impression that i had some kind of bad behavior, ever?
am i not allowed to kill someone who (imho)randomly rudes me after i let the group regg after they rezzed and i didnt
farm them?

Are you or are you not known for insulting, flaming and harrassing people in the whole server?
Havent you even been banned due to insulting (Tuf, i assume that´s you^^)?
Have you or have you not told the untruth about WoG behind our backs to one of our closed wogfriends.
And havent you even lied to the other rares about me (this is a mere assumption, but due
to the probability of its truth imho more than justified)

How many times have you guys honestly, without the manipulation of him, thought my
behavior was inappropriate, and how many times have you ever thought his behavior was inappropriate?

Whoever thinks i have told anything untrue here, may throw the first squirrel...

I just wanted to quote a lot of passages of your last post with the categories mere assumptions and false statements,
(covering pretty much all you post) but everyone can read by himself here anyways.

thanks to the rest of rares, even though you seem to tolerate this kind of behavior, and let someone
participate in your guild who, well, represents your guild like he does :)
hydro

Postby Pablo » Sun 28. Aug 2011, 10:46

just to clear the situation:
we fought, mids added, we killed mids, u were almost dead and were rezzing, we let you rezz and didnt farm you, we wanted to go away, snan comes here and rudes me, i dont like being ruded and told my dds to kill him, that´s how it was. i used amnesia once for fun as the fight was already over and WoG was not rebuffing, WoG
was on its way to mmg :roll: , and you ruded me after this
(7 of your groupmembers can affirm this :) (cant blame a bard for amnesia, eh :p )
who of all of you would not kill someone who rudes you after you let the group rezz/regg and not farm them, tell me.

in this part u say 3 bullshits..

1. i ruded coming to u , when is clear that i was rezzing and u stressed with amnesia

2. u just wanted to kill me again to make me angry more and more and not cuz i ruded u. and u did ofc.

3. u didnt kill the mid grp.. u killed all our supporters and after u went on mids..

(snan comes here and rudes me, i dont like being ruded and told my dds to kill him, that´s how it was) can u please sto to say bullshits? all my grp saw what u did.

there's no fun on stress ppl... (cant blame a bard for amnesia, eh :p ) if u have u r in the wrong place. we r here to have fun and to be a family..
Pablo

Postby Pablo » Sun 28. Aug 2011, 10:54

is easy to hide in bullshits when u r in a grp.. show your balls and tell everyone what u did and MAYBE i'll be comprehensive and forget what u did. u never read my post in all parts... maybe u dont understand that too.. isnt hard to listen... 1st thing to do is to listen.. seems u r not able to read either.
really idc to keep writing now. i'm sick to talk about this.
do what u have to do and i'll forget what u said and did.
Pablo

Postby Bloodwyne » Sun 28. Aug 2011, 11:52

for what we tollerate and not tollerate, we need atleast proofs. and joining a guild with prejudices to one of the members is not a good thing, and wont probably happen. so i expect you, if you will be accepted in rare to start over new with pablo and give him a new chance to show himself in his better side (which he definately has ofc since hes a member of rare). same goes for pablo too ofc. i really think this incedent has been discussed to much which makes it only worse, its like discussing with my younger sister for 3 days why she eat the snickers that i bought for 30 cents by myself, and then kill her for that unacceptable behaviour... pablo simply needs to be more calm, i told him that alot of times already and you david should try to solve the conflict instead of making it worse only because its just 1 guy from rare.. thats enough to not take u in guild in the worst case... but i hope you 2 will grow some wisedom and leave this shit behind

greez
Bloodwyne
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer

PreviousNext

TAGS

Return to Board index

Return to Recruitment Tent