Go to footer

Application

Re: Application

Postby Bloodwyne » Sun 28. Aug 2011, 12:07

Zail wrote:That would be a + from my side as you 2 are decent players and seems to be in agreement with our rules. Also as i might be more active the next days i'm always happy to find ppl who're able to switch realm when alb is over populated ( but keeping in mind that alb will always be my 1st choice).

Just a lil - : 2 MORE BRATWURST EATERS !!!!! :o

by the way, they are from bavaria, so they are weisswurst eaters and unofficially not even a part of germany, more like a part of austria =)
Bloodwyne
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer

by Advertising » Sun 28. Aug 2011, 12:07

Advertising

Postby Akip » Sun 28. Aug 2011, 13:51

Bloodwoscht wrote:by the way, they are from bavaria, so they are weisswurst eaters and unofficially not even a part of germany, more like a part of austria =)

prolly the most truth in the hole post xD
its realy haffa hard to understand their strange accent sometimes and they have a favourit bavarian comedian i do not understand half of the words he said and have to get to know what hes talking about from the context xD
Akip

Postby hydro » Sun 28. Aug 2011, 15:31

It's been a while, I just wanted to... "ignore" this but I'd like to know what's going on & your point of view.
I apologize for the bad english I'm going to use but it's hard to explain, bear with it.
There's been a guy lately that has been disturbing me with ambiguous stuff and cryptic sentences... Not mentioning how cocky he is, just the kind of 'me, me and me again' guy.
He's been instilling doubts in me, first of all the future of WoGs: he's basically saying that some members will depart. I don't want to go deeper in the explanations because I don't want to say who this guy is (even though by now Moritz should have understood who he is, and I'm asking you DO NOT TELL), but I'd like to hear from you.

It's the same guy that in the past said that was going to get back in Hib with The Chosen and that Moritz was going to leave WoG to join TC again.
:|

This guy is destructive :|

who the poster is doesn´t matter and as you see he prefers not to be dragged into anything, so i asked him for
permission before giving you "proof".
hydro

Postby Bloodwyne » Sun 28. Aug 2011, 15:42

jesus... i actually dont care about what some guys thinks about one of my guilds members... i only care about what a guy thinks about my guildmembers whos applying to join my guild. So please make up your own mind now if u wanna continue it this way or simply try to get to an apropriate level communication again. All this shit about what has or hasnt happened with you and pablo or wog and pablo or some random dude and pablo is pretty contra productive and nonsense for this application... im not saying ur the initiater of it but i think its about time to clarify your problem with pablo himself or simply let this bullshit behind and start over new... ok?
Bloodwyne
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer

Previous

TAGS

Return to Board index

Return to Recruitment Tent