Go to footer

Application

Application

Postby Toreddo » Mon 10. Feb 2014, 00:38

Hello everyone , my name is and I pierangelo 25 years. I speak a bit of English.
I started playing daoc when it came out . In 2001.
I recently started playing on Origins / Genesis of midgard . I have a Wild level 50 and I'm raising a Healer at level 20 .

Let's say I have enough experience in the game. Especially RvR .

Why do apply to you ? Well, because I am looking for a guild active in RvR and watching you these days I have seen that you are always active at any time in RvR .

Can I play mainly from 6.00 PM onwards. Every day without any kind of problem.

I am a person always willing to help others. So with me, I do not think you'll ever have any kind of problem .

Yesterday I spoke with Blood , your GM and he told me that momentarily apply are closed.

But I still wanted to apply this on your forum for me to meet you all in the hope that once reopened apply I can get into your guild .

I think I said more or less everything about me.

For the moment Good Game !
Toreddo

by Advertising » Mon 10. Feb 2014, 00:38

Advertising

Re: Application

Postby Toreddo » Mon 10. Feb 2014, 00:58

Toreddo wrote:Hello everyone , my name Pierangelo and i have 25 years old. I speak a bit of English.
I started playing daoc when it came out . In 2001.
I recently started playing on Origins / Genesis of midgard . I have a Savage level 50 2l6 (With Det3, Purge, Tireless 2 for the moment) and I'm raising a Healer at level 20 .

Let's say I have enough experience in the game. Especially RvR .

Why do apply to you ? Well, because I am looking for a guild active in RvR and watching you these days I have seen that you are always active at any time in RvR .

Can I play mainly from 6.00 PM onwards. Every day without any kind of problem.

I am a person always willing to help others. So with me, I do not think you'll ever have any kind of problem .

Yesterday I spoke with Blood , your GM and he told me that momentarily apply are closed.

But I still wanted to apply this on your forum for me to meet you all in the hope that once reopened apply I can get into your guild .

I think I said more or less everything about me.

For the moment Good Game !

Sorry for the Quote. Need for 2 Corrections... i hate a translator
Toreddo

Postby Artemix » Wed 12. Feb 2014, 16:49

hello Pierangelo...thx for applying...i would like to make you a question if i can...do you had a bm on uthgard and you was with ordine dei dragoni?...cause your name sound familiar to me :)...
Artemix

Postby Bloodwyne » Wed 12. Feb 2014, 17:38

ah sorry i checked this application right after u posted it and then i forgot to answer..

as i told you ingame however we are really not recruiting atm and i cant give you and ETA aswell. Sorry mate but i see u ingame quite some time and its not seldom we fill up our groups with "random" people

cheers Pierangelo
Bloodwyne
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer

Postby Toreddo » Tue 6. Mar 2018, 08:41

Artemix wrote:hello Pierangelo...thx for applying...i would like to make you a question if i can...do you had a bm on uthgard and you was with ordine dei dragoni?...cause your name sound familiar to me :)...

Hi Artemix, yes i'm! BM in Ordine dei Dragoni on Uthgard! :)

Champion on Vortygern and Druid on Glastonbury :)

Last bumped by Anonymous on Tue 6. Mar 2018, 08:41.
Toreddo

Return to Board index

Return to Recruitment Tent