Go to footer

Blato/Thereason Application

Blato/Thereason Application

Postby Blato » Mon 7. Oct 2013, 17:57

Hey all,

So a little about myself, my name is Mike I am 27 for work I manage a liquor store and currently I am taking a break from school. When I started on Uthgard I played Alb but I have since spread to all three realms I have crafters on all three and access to most char types. My main on Hib is the Warden Blato but I also have a BM and Ench/Ani(still in thid tho). On Alb since I no longer have access to cabalist my main is the cleric Thereason but I can also play pala, merc, thuergy I have access to sorc but limited experience playing it. For Mid I have my warrior Gumberculez and my RM still in thid and i have access to tri spec healer but like sorc limited experience playing it.

My history with MMOs goes back to UO some Asheron's Call, GW, and GW2. I started DAOC upon release in 2001 but as I was entering Highschool at the time I stopped playing DOAC due to classes/sports/girls...etc. I only recently started playing DAOC on uthgard just about 2 years ago when I found myself wanting to play an MMO but not wanting to pay for it.

My interest in joining Rare is for two specific reasons. First being after grouping with a few of you more than a few times on all realms I found the experience to be very enjoyable most time spent laughing during wins and losses. Second I know Britrain and have grouped with Teagan on a number of occasions and Marc(Griselda) on a few and usually Teagan or Marc is playing the CC class which is usually the first person to rage because as we know its hard to play the cc class if everyone is breaking your mezzes that being said their composure was always casual and friendly which compared to the other people iv played with is not always the case.

That being said I hope to be considered for recruitment and look forward to your answer. Thanks and gl on the battlefield.
Blato
Blato

by Advertising » Mon 7. Oct 2013, 17:57

Advertising

Re: Blato/Thereason Application

Postby Borrower » Mon 7. Oct 2013, 21:32

Where are your from?
Also u seem to have access to alot of chars are these yours who will be joining the guild or just someone else's you can play?
Niels
Borrower

Postby Zail » Mon 7. Oct 2013, 21:35

Good application,i'll give it a +. Seems you've got experience of different kind of class which is surely what we need (especially a decent theur :D )

Just one question, where are you from? Germany isn't an acceptable answer (just kidding but that'd would be nice to get some more non-germans).
Zail

Postby Bloodwyne » Mon 7. Oct 2013, 21:45

definately a + from my side for a trial membership, enjoyed playing with u the few times we did, both your actions and ur behaviour in teamspeak.
Bloodwyne
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer

Postby Blato » Tue 8. Oct 2013, 00:20

Ah sorry about not including my location I live in the US in Colorado. I can play in the afternoon eu time on Monday-Tuesday before I go to work wed-thurs I would be logging in around 11pm 1 am eu time I think. Friday-sat I can play anytime. Sunday can't play during eu hours. As to the access of chars I have they werent created by me but are only played by me and they don't need to be guilded if there is any issues of that sort but I could play them if we needed. I would only have my actual chars guilded. Thanks
Blato

Postby Bricen » Tue 8. Oct 2013, 05:30

Hey man glad to see you put an app in! Its a + from me forsure. I have known you for awhile, played alot with you I know your play style and it fits in with ours! And its a plus to have another american in the guild!! There is wayyy too much german going on in the TS =P anyway no doubt a + from me!
Bricen

Postby Borrower » Tue 8. Oct 2013, 10:09

Nice the non-german revolution can soon come in to play!
About the chars if they're just played by you there's no issue and they should all be in the guild np.
Niels
Borrower

Postby Aaron » Tue 8. Oct 2013, 11:00

Ya played with blato quite a bit, good guy, definite +
Aaron

Postby Bloodwyne » Tue 8. Oct 2013, 12:58

Alright mate, feel free to contact any of us ingame for an invite! Looking forward to play with you! Welcome to Rare!
Bloodwyne
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer

Postby Travis(Mezzticles) » Fri 27. Oct 2017, 00:29

Murica!

Last bumped by Anonymous on Fri 27. Oct 2017, 00:29.
Travis(Mezzticles)

Return to Board index

Return to Recruitment Tent