Go to footer

GW2 Recruitment Application

GW2 Recruitment Application

Postby Edge » Thu 15. Mar 2012, 11:45

Hey,

My name is Michael, 19 years old going on 20. I'm from the United States, but I've been living in Poland for the past 5 years and the European timezone is now my main gaming timezone. I am a major GW enthusiast (I don't know how much more I could stress that) and I have many years of experience in other MMO's as well. In particular, I played a DAoC clone for over 5 years called Regnum Online, which is also heavily centered around RvR combat. I could go on and on about it, but to cut to the chase, that's my type of game, that's my type of PvP, and that's why I believe that your guild is the perfect choice for me. I'm serious about RvR and from the looks of it that's what this guild is about. More then anything I want a solid start with like minded people when GW2 comes out, people to share experiences with, stories from the battlefield and so on.

I've already planned out my characters, and if in beta the thief is everything I expect it to be then that's where my main focus will be. I'm used to Mumble, but I've used TS in the past as well, IRC isn't a problem. I definitely value and understand the importance of teamwork and coordination to get things done, and I'm more then willing to reach out a hand and help people who ask for it. That's it :)

If there are any questions and I'll be glad to reply :D
Edge

by Advertising » Thu 15. Mar 2012, 11:45

Advertising

Re: GW2 Recruitment Application

Postby Borrower » Thu 15. Mar 2012, 12:40

Zdrowie!
About the only word i learned from the Polish guys at my work that and kurva ;)

Just one question what do you do in real life?
Niels
Borrower

Postby Edge » Thu 15. Mar 2012, 13:55

Zdrowie, zdrowie heheh.

I work at Dell, as a computer production worker. So all those wonderful high end processors and SSD's go through my hands. ;) I work 5 days a week on two shifts that change each week, once in the morning, once in the afternoon. I always have Saturday afternoon's free, plenty of time for my dedicated gaming anyway.
Edge

Postby Bloodwyne » Thu 15. Mar 2012, 14:45

Hello Michael,

thanks for your app, kinda good reading. Yet the people i was talking to about your app. seem all positive. So basically we would like to give it a try.

Just one thing which im going to tell every Pre-release applicant: The invite will be for a trial phase UNTIL we played with you. The case for a disband after release would only be if you came out as a totally annoying person or if you would be frequently inactive in all community sections and ingame.
We are quite tollerant when it comes to gameplay though, as we will all have to learn new stuff in GW2, but if it comes out u lack any knowledge of basic PvP gaming then that would be the last reason.

Judging from your application i doubt one of those will be the case though. Stick around in our forum until we can play together and try to get mIRC ready to join our chats. :) I will add you to our internal forum-section.

Welcome to <Rare> Michael!

cheers Mark
Bloodwyne
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer

Postby Edge » Thu 15. Mar 2012, 16:46

Thanks! I hope I meet your expectations ;)
Edge