Go to footer

[Origins] Minette

[Origins] Minette

Postby Minette » Mon 18. Aug 2014, 20:06

Hello rare guild...

My name is Paul i am 19 years old I play a Healer 5L7 for moment name Minette...

In MMO'S... There is long long time i see my older brothers playing DaoC i just look them a lot and i just begin playing on Runescape, WoW, or strategic game like Wacraft 3, Age Of Empire....

Why choosing Rare ? Because i am in Mid and there is only 2 RvR guild Fierce and you... And I think they are in the same alliance... I hate Pve, i just want take fun in RvR... It's difficult for me to find a guild cause they are not RvR guild... My bigger default ? I have not lot of experience, Minette is my first char and i have never played Daoc before... I just try to run a lot with Rare/Fierce to learn to play, my second big default is i am a :twisted: FRENCH :twisted: and... i don'st speak english very well... but i can understand and play with english but not very very good ! Quality ? I am motivate to be with my guild and learn again and again !

Sometimes i run with battleborn, but with out that lot with Fierce guild...

See you :)

P.S: Playing pac/aug what need
Minette

by Advertising » Mon 18. Aug 2014, 20:06

Advertising

Re: [Origins] Minette

Postby Travis(Mezzticles) » Wed 20. Aug 2014, 09:03

Issue is Minette (this is Battleborn by the way) a higher caliber guild such as Rare.. i cant speak for everyone as im a newer member myself, and i dont mean to be harsh. A higher caliber guild isnt looking to invite and then train a newer DAoC player and mold them into where they should be at considering its been out for so long. The majority of us have played DAoC sense release or for SEVERAL years and from when i personally have teamed you still make alot of rookie mistakes. Keep playing and keep learning and maybe once you fully figure out your class and what is needed of you ill give you my +1. But personally for now, I'd have to say no.
Travis(Mezzticles)

Postby Bloodwyne » Wed 20. Aug 2014, 10:58

I fully agree with Travis there. Thanks for your application tho Paul!
Bloodwyne
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer

Postby Minette » Wed 20. Aug 2014, 11:54

Ok... Thanks you then... Have good continuation..
Minette

Return to Board index

Return to Recruitment Tent