Go to footer

Uthgard Guild App

Uthgard Guild App

Postby Xcel » Sat 2. Feb 2013, 15:38

Name:Ali İrem Akın
Chars:Xcel,Soter,Zulkuph,Dedalus
My story has begun on Uthgard.We stareted at hib.later we decided to play on Alb.Rare was my first guild on Albion.İ started to play as paladin.And we left rare and made our guild with my RL friends.İ have tryed st:tor,gw2 and some anoter games.but i didnt like them.Now i m playing on uthgard right now.And i want to join rare.Because Mark is back.And he is able to guild group.Also i like him as friend.And Jan and Orhan.İ have some old friends there.
If there's any more questions don't hesitate. ;)

Cheers

İrem.
Xcel

by Advertising » Sat 2. Feb 2013, 15:38

Advertising

Re: Uthgard Guild App

Postby Hildorien » Sat 2. Feb 2013, 16:50

Well,you are one of my oldest best friends.i dont need to think so much.If there is able to chance in my hands,i should take you instantly ^^
+ from my side.
Hildorien

Postby Bloodwyne » Sun 3. Feb 2013, 11:43

i know you for quite a while now ali and i always liked to have a chat with you..

now i wanna be honest, i don't have the best impression about you when it comes to DAoC. I never know if its you or someone else playing Zenobya but sometimes his broad spamms etc are annoying me alot.. i also rarely see you doing 8v8 while this is basically the only thing Rare does. Then i wonder why you apply just after i told you about our hib project, why not before? Also why you wanna leave realm joint? what u think is better in Rare than in RJ for YOURSELF?
Bloodwyne
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer

Postby Borrower » Sun 3. Feb 2013, 14:13

Also what do you do irl? for the other ppl who don't know u ;)
Niels
Borrower

Postby Qerildan » Mon 4. Feb 2013, 07:51

Hm i also remember Zenobya as someone who is full of spirits.
And Rare is a Community which stants together, not something which you join and leave and join and leave and join....

But if i'm right i remeber Xcel from the guild Uthgards Revenge or even of Orden der Tempelritter, not sure, and i didn't have a bad impression there.

Basically i'm not sure what to vote but by trend i would say -
Qerildan
Technical Officer
Technical Officer

Postby Hildorien » Mon 4. Feb 2013, 11:35

Well let me to do it clear.
There is 2 different person you are talking about.
1 ) Ali İrem ===>>> Dedalus (cleric),Soter (mins),Zulkuph (pala) and Xcel (Theurg).
2 ) Yahya ===>> Zenobya,bicirik etc...

Ali İrem was working in the ship and he turned back about a month ago if i remember true.Yahya is using Xcel too sometimes.
Hildorien

Postby Xcel » Mon 4. Feb 2013, 18:19

okay.
i m wotking on merchant ships as 2. officer.1 was sailing about 11 month.just came back to home about 2 months ago.but i couldnt play much.because my dad and mum are divorcing.got some RL works to do.and yes i have shared my acc with good friends.but i m back atm.
why rare ? its simple.i want to play.with well organized guild.also nice guys.old friends.

and mark;
i dont care about your hib project.i have already high rr druid,bm on hibernia.i cam build group on hib whenever i want..also i have asked to you if i can join rare, BEFORE.you dont remember it.but its not my fault.also let me remind you how i left from rare.if you cant,talk to Rico.well we got some problems between me and orhan.but we are okay right now. thats the 2. reason :)
also, i have to say that RJ was amazing guild.to be honest about 1 year ago they were better than rare.but they are noıt active right now.Giovanni(sevoli) banned by his father inRL.and i dont know new guys on there.and i know that i cant play with rare if they are 8 or more.i guess thats are my reasons.i m an open book.its up to you.

bstrgrds Ali İrem AKIN
Xcel

Postby Borrower » Mon 4. Feb 2013, 22:24

I vote no cause there's seems to be a weird vibe already and this is just the application post...
Also too much attitude, i don't know about how u left the guild but the way ur bringing it up with caps and .. well attitude, I don't like it

Niels
Niels
Borrower

Postby Xcel » Tue 5. Feb 2013, 00:19

mate firstly thanks for your vote.actually i have never felt like this.i mean that vire things.that might be weird sutiation by my side; sending and application and make people feel like that. i have only answered these questions.
Xcel

Postby Bloodwyne » Wed 6. Feb 2013, 12:16

well niels hes a turk, they also communicate in RL with capslock, so i dont feel what u felt but i see ur point. Atm i would say give it a try but im still a bit sceptical... give us 1 or 2 more days plz ali i dont wanna let u wait to long:/

personally i see a problem in ur english too:/ we are always in ts when we do 8v8 and theres alrdy enough ppl that cant rly speak english and make some fights a nightmare because ppl dont communicate
Bloodwyne
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer

Next

Return to Board index

Return to Recruitment Tent