Go to footer

[Uthgard-Mid] Meurtre

[Uthgard-Mid] Meurtre

Postby Meurtre » Fri 10. Jun 2016, 18:07

Hi there !
I've been playing a couple evenings with some of your members, so i'd like to apply here ! :)

- Name : Nathanaël (Nathaniel the english way, or just Nat ^^)
- Chars : Meurtre, Berserker (32 as we speak ^^)
- Atleast a small sentence about your history in MMO's : Small sentence ? I've known DAoC since euro release, i've played on Brocéliande and Carnac (yeah, i'm french :D ), but mainly on Camlann (and no, i'm not the one, just knew him back in the days, small group of friends). i've been playing on iPvP, i50, Purga, Uthgard concerning freeshards :) Couldn't get used to ToA and MLs (i was playing on Camlann at ToA release, and there were not much people higher than ML5, due to full PvP server :D ). I only played for 8vX (Camlann was not much of a RvR thing :D ), on live and on freeshards.
- Why you chose <Rare>? As i said, i played a couple evenings with some of your members (Corwin aka Paha, Locopaco and Feline) and i found them really nice and pleasent toplay with, so i decided to apply, because i need players to play with ! :D

Hope to hear from you soon ! :)

And btw, i'm french :D
Meurtre

by Advertising » Fri 10. Jun 2016, 18:07

Advertising

Re: [Uthgard-Mid] Meurtre

Postby Bloodwyne » Sat 11. Jun 2016, 08:22

Hello Nat!

Thanks for the application!

My first question would be: Where are you from???

I dont know if you got told, but Rare is a pretty 8vs8 centric guild. Casual but competetive is what we were and what i want us to be. We have already become quite heavy for when Uthgard releases so i would like to hear a bit more about ur 8vs8 activitys and what your plans are/were with Uthgard2.0. Class, Onlinetimes etc.

I appreciate the fact u made it to the forum!

regards,
Mark
Bloodwyne
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer

Postby s1m0n » Sat 11. Jun 2016, 08:52

Hey Meurtre :)

you seemed to be a good player and nice ppl. I had the chance to play with you some evenings ;)

+ from my side

Greetz

Feline
s1m0n

Postby Meurtre » Sat 11. Jun 2016, 12:23

My first question would be: Where are you from???

I thought that the "Btw, i'm french" would be a hint... :D
I'm from France (Lyon)

I dont know if you got told, but Rare is a pretty 8vs8 centric guild. Casual but competetive is what we were and what i want us to be. We have already become quite heavy for when Uthgard releases so i would like to hear a bit more about ur 8vs8 activitys and what your plans are/were with Uthgard2.0. Class, Onlinetimes etc.

So, in my order :
- I am usually online from 7-8pm to midnight (GMT +1 ^^), mondays and fridays i have some rl activities (i'm playing pool :D ) on the afternoon the week-ends sometimes ^^
- If playing Midgard, the only class i want to play is berserker (my favorite class of all DAoC !), on other realms, i usually play support classes.
- I don't like much keep camping (as a light tank... meeeeh ^^)
I only played for 8vX (Camlann was not much of a RvR thing :D ), on live and on freeshards.

And i don't intend to change that much :D But i didn't quite get your question : you want me to give you details of what i did or ... ?

Cya around :D
Meurtre

Postby Bloodwyne » Sat 11. Jun 2016, 14:20

Alright, but where are you from???

Nvm seems noone gets the joke :(

Thanks for the response, Christo aka Kilgor also gave me good reason to give it a shot with you Nathan ;) So i welcome you to the team!
Bloodwyne
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer

Postby Kilgor » Sat 11. Jun 2016, 15:11

Hey there Nat and welcome to the team :)

Christo aka Kilgor aka Locopaco
Kilgor

Return to Board index

Return to Recruitment Tent