Go to footer

Application

Application

Postby hydro » Tue 23. Aug 2011, 23:33

Hello
my brother´s name is Elias(21) and I´m David(19), both living in Bavaria, Germany, both studying (I.E., we will
have some free time in the coming months :twisted: ). I am applying for both of us here, if you would like my brother to
write some sentences here as well, feel free to ask:).
You might already have heard of us as Kenpatchi(Elias) and Nujao(me) from WoG from Hibernia.
We have been playing DAoC almost since beta (with breaks) until a few years ago, and started on Uthgard
a bit less than a year ago on Midgard, switching to Hibernia rather quickly tho.
As we almost exclusively played Albion on live, we are now determined to go back to the roots basically:p
The decision which guild we would apply for was clear right from the start, as Rare (when you run:) ) ,(almost) always
being the best albgrp, has huge RvR potential as well as a solid and friendly community, which i got
to know at least a tiny bit from the IRC already:)

We will still keep on playing in Hibernia, and even keep running WoG groups, but we are about to
run there almost only on planning beforehand (so that noone has to wait, know what classes to look for if someone is missing etc.) so that there should really not be any problem :P

The chars we intend to play on albion are Cleric(Eraser) (atm 44, sced) and Caba(Cystin)/Merc(Hydrona)(36/38), of which i haven´t decided what to play as i do not know what rare needs atm :D (i would also play sorc, as my 2. brother(he is inactive atm due to RL) has one with lv 30)

Tell us your opinions and if you have any questions, don´t hesitate to ask

Thanks in advance and best regards,
Kenpatchi and Nujao
hydro

by Advertising » Tue 23. Aug 2011, 23:33

Advertising

Re: Application

Postby Pablo » Tue 23. Aug 2011, 23:59

Gretz guys... really nice to see your application here, but tbh before to tell a + i would like to know if u are really interested to play alb stable...

"We will still keep on playing in Hibernia, and even keep running WoG groups, but we are about to
run there almost only on planning beforehand (so that noone has to wait, know what classes to look for if someone is missing etc.) so that there should really not be any problem :P"

my doubt is just about this... and even if is ok for me to have decent enemies in front like u are, i think that u should take a decision where to play. and i'm talking w/o thinking about toons that u'll lvl because i know how u play and i know that u can do really good even on another realm.

Would be a + if u explain me what are u thinking about to play alb stable.

Greetings

Esse
Pablo

Postby hydro » Wed 24. Aug 2011, 00:36

Thanks for your reply:)
regarding your doubts about hibernia, i hope i can put your mind at ease:
We are going to Albion because, well, we want to play Albion, but at the same time we cant (and dont want
to) let the other members of wog down, ofc, so we will also play in the wogGG sometimes, but
we will almost always know it in advance.
(which doesn´t happen too often now anyways as only pretty rarely all players we need are available due to RL stuff
(unlike in the first months:)))
i would like to know if u are really interested to play alb stable...

Yes, we are very interested to play in the alb stable because we want to, but what´s holding us back from
100% switching over is the loyality and friendship to the other members of wog, but i hope
this really shouldn´t be that much of an issue.

and a lesser reason:):
Furthermore, often, well, there´s a great imbalance of the amount of players of each realm in RvR
(atm it´s like 2fgm, 1-2fga, 4fgh).I believe a good way to keep this imbalance at a minimum
would be to be able to build groups in different realms, as farming 1 grp with 4 grps of the own realm
isn´t what it should be about, its about fun 8v8s :)
hydro

Postby Llithium » Wed 24. Aug 2011, 14:38

I got asked quite often why people from other realms get most of the time a very easy + when alb applications are often on charge for some reason. The simple answer is, that our enemies are most of the time better known than some 4l to 5l players who started in Alb and didn't yet run with us once.

Since I already got to know you a few from Emain and IRC I can say for the application quality and the few contact in IRC and the hard contact in Emain I would give a +.
My problem would have been the "not stable" Albion attitude as well.
We already have a hib project for the imbalance problem, by chance we will play there when alb is overpopulated to get some fun but this won't ever get serious.
I hope that this WoG stuff is not serious as well and we can count on you playing alb stable,
then my opinion would be a + as well.

regards
Rico
Arashij.2857 Silver Invader, rank 625 on Far Shiverpeaks
Llithium
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer

Postby Bloodwyne » Wed 24. Aug 2011, 16:57

This WoG stuff, Rico? :D

thanks for your appli guys. I can totally understand your attitude towards ur guild on hibernia, and in this case i dont see a problem with it. Its more about the lazy rare members that are actually willing to play on hibernia but simply dont have the patience and will to level their (our) chars up.

i know you are decent players and i think you could be a good support for our guild even if you wont be up for primetime groups sometimes as ur running with your hib guild. though still there should be an interest in guild stuff, even when its not about rvr, and if you want to be in rare u should not always prefer to play with wog, whenever u got the chance.
what i want to say is that you should give us the feeling that u are a member of this guild Rare, even if ur playing on hibernia time to time.

looking forward to more opinions though

greez mark (griselda)
Bloodwyne
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer

Postby Zail » Wed 24. Aug 2011, 17:30

That would be a + from my side as you 2 are decent players and seems to be in agreement with our rules. Also as i might be more active the next days i'm always happy to find ppl who're able to switch realm when alb is over populated ( but keeping in mind that alb will always be my 1st choice).

Just a lil - : 2 MORE BRATWURST EATERS !!!!! :o
Zail

Postby Xedie » Wed 24. Aug 2011, 18:20

A + from my side as well.
Decent active and dedicated people are always welcome. Just make sure that the things Bloodwyne mentioned will be fullfilled.
Xedie

Postby Borrower » Wed 24. Aug 2011, 18:28

I don't rly have a problem with the hib issue seems like the WoG grp won't run that much

I do think to join Rare u should have an rvr rdy toon (lvl50 rr4+)
So imo meet these requirements and and the ones Mark pointed out and u'll get a + from me

Also small minus for being german can't there be some other nationalities to apply here... :twisted:

Niels
Niels
Borrower

Postby hydro » Wed 24. Aug 2011, 19:21

Thanks a lot all for your (positive) replies

though still there should be an interest in guild stuff, even when its not about rvr, and if you want to be in rare u should not always prefer to play with wog, whenever u got the chance.
what i want to say is that you should give us the feeling that u are a member of this guild Rare, even if ur playing on hibernia time to time.

we will hold on to this because thats not only in your interest, but also in ours :)
but: i do not love PvE too much, so don´t necessarily plan me in the daily dragon raid, if someone needs
help with something tho, it is something completely different :mrgreen:

Oh, and btw:
Technically we are Austrians, just raised and living in Bavaria, if you prefer this :p
hydro

Postby Llithium » Wed 24. Aug 2011, 19:37

We don't anyway do PvM Events that often, if you want a DR or LR we can organise but there are plenty of people in Albion who organise them ffa as well and the Tajendi II stuff we do with a small grp of people who need some items out of it.

Actually the main points which we need to be solved is:
- stable playing in Albion and not too much xrealm
- a lvl50 rr4+ equiped char for RvR.

regards
Arashij.2857 Silver Invader, rank 625 on Far Shiverpeaks
Llithium
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer

Next

TAGS

Return to Board index

Return to Recruitment Tent