Go to footer

Britrain/kaossi Application

Britrain/kaossi Application

Postby Bricen » Mon 16. Sep 2013, 09:08

Hey guys!

My name is Bricen, I'm 24 years old. I am currently living near Bamberg Germany, but I am American. Most of the Rare guys already know me, but for the ones who don't, here is a little background info on me. On Alb, main is Britrain. On Mid, main is Kaossi. I am currently leveling up a hero as we speak. Right now I'm very active. I'm basically on vacation until January of 2014. That's when I go back to school in America. I won't be as active then as I am now, but I will find time to play. I have been playing on Uthgard since May 2011. During that time I had to deploy to Afghanistan (Feb 2012-Dec 2012). That set me back a little bit, but hey RL things take priority. I know I haven't been playing on Uthgard for very long, but I played on live from 03-08 with some breaks in between. I'm a decent player and I love to RvR. Rare seems to be all about RvR and that's one of the reasons I would like to join. For the ones who I have met in Rare, I really like them. Everyone is Fair, doesn't add, competitive, and that's exactly my play style. I think I would fit nicely in the Rare community. I do tend to get pissed off sometimes when we lose, but that's just my competitive side coming out (that everyone has). Most of you guys have already RvRed with me, which I think I have a good impression on most. I was in the guild Sanguine ever since I started on Uthgard. I have a few good friends in the guild still, but the problem with Sanguine is most of the peoples attitude. They have a completely different game style than mine and has caused the guild a bad name. There are a few fair good players in Sanguine and they know who they are. They are the ones I feel bad for leaving them, but I told them everything is still the same the only thing that will change will be my guild tag. In the end Rare is moving forward and Sanguine is not right now. I hope to be able to join you guys, and be an asset towards the team. I have played alot with most of you, but if I still need a Trial Period that is okay too! Thanks for taking the time to read it. Hope to see you guys out there soon with "Rare" under my name.

Bricen
Bricen

by Advertising » Mon 16. Sep 2013, 09:08

Advertising

Re: Britrain/kaossi Application

Postby Bloodwyne » Mon 16. Sep 2013, 10:30

Hey Bricen,

u finally did it! Thanks for your application Bro!

I know it took you some courage to do this step. As you know i've been playing quite a bit with your old guild aswell the last months and i don't wanna judge on anyone there. I respect different playstyles and attitudes and i had alot of fun in our early morning pugs alot of times. All i can say is that i hope your bonds between the guys in Sanguine you like will not break and that things for you won't change much apart of the guildtag. What i also hope is that your expectations towards our little guild are not to high. We are not the top of the foodchain at the moment, but i can also say we can face every other team at eye level when we run a good setup. Now you might have noticed my morning activity got a bit lowered..might change again but generally our main activity is EU Primetime but i guess u knew that already. Looking forward to have another decent active mercenary in our ranks!

Definately + from my side

cheers
Bloodwyne
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer

Postby Borrower » Mon 16. Sep 2013, 13:42

Decent app haven't played with u yet but i'm sure that'll change in the future when i get more time to play

+ from me

Niels
Niels
Borrower

Postby Cammes » Mon 16. Sep 2013, 14:11

HI From my side is yes cause i know thats you fair palyer but we will it see i think in the future so +
Cammes

Postby Justmezz » Mon 16. Sep 2013, 16:37

yeay, finally :D

Not changing much except the Guildtag might work, at least the emblem stays more or less the same ;)

I am horribly bad at judging peoples gamingskills, but i really like your attitude and.. you ;)
You are always kind and actually one of the funniest ppl i met in ts so far. Another big plus: You are someone who takes care of the rvr-situation. If there are too many albs, you go ahead and make a midgrp, even though you have to expect losses. I wish there were more people with this attitude.

So guilding you will in my eyes improve Rare's image on this server. Its definatly a + from my side.
Justmezz

Postby Hopper1984 » Mon 16. Sep 2013, 17:15

Okay first time ever that i ll write a comment to an apply. :D

Youre a sympathetic player, looking forward for some challenge, i guess and reading youre application was nice.

Cant really say something about other classes gameplay but the time i got to know u via ts made me think that youll fit to rare.

And as its been already said, ur attitude is the point. You have the same attitude like us. Most of us are not playing for damn fubar RPs, well at least they are not on the first place of playing here on uthgard. I think were all playing coz we like to play this focking, almost 13 years old game and we cant even imagine a life without DaoC no more. :D

Well thats it. . hope i made my thoughts clear :D

mfg Lupold
Hopper1984

Postby Justmezz » Mon 16. Sep 2013, 19:27

I didnt read a + or - from stePHan, so i guess this is a no?
Justmezz

Postby Bricen » Mon 16. Sep 2013, 19:56

Hey guys! Thanks for all the +'s! I'm really glad that so far everyone wants me part of the team! Just let me know when the final decision happens, I have some RL things going on these next couple days so I wont be around very much until Thursday or Friday. But it seems so far so good! :)
Bricen

Postby Hopper1984 » Mon 16. Sep 2013, 21:10

Justmezz wrote:I didnt read a + or - from stePHan, so i guess this is a no?

:shock:
Hopper1984 wrote:Okay first time ever that i ll write a comment to an apply.

Do u take it for an minus ?

Hopper1984 wrote:Youre a sympathetic player, looking forward for some challenge, i guess and reading youre application was nice.

Do u really take this for an minus ?

Hopper1984 wrote:... i got to know u via ts made me think that youll fit to rare.

Oh, i guess i found the point ure takeing for an minus ??

Hopper1984 wrote:And as its been already said, YOURE ATTITUDE is the POINT. YOU have the SAME ATTITUDE LIKE US.

Oh yes .... definitively an minus i guess, Mr. Fischer :lol: (The Irony is jumping right into ur face) :mrgreen:
Hopper1984

Postby Justmezz » Mon 16. Sep 2013, 22:02

Hopper1984 wrote: (The Irony is jumping right into ur face) :mrgreen:

I am not sure if the irony jumped in YOUR face :D I still didnt read a "+" or a "-", i think we have to count it as a veto from stefan's side :D
Justmezz

Next

Return to Board index

Return to Recruitment Tent