Go to footer

recruitment

recruitment

Postby khalifa » Fri 18. Jul 2014, 22:38

My name is Nick

I am 28 years old...currently playing alb on genesis and lvling mids

Sorc/Merc/arms/pally tempd SC'd blah blah blah

Ive played DAoC off and on for however long this damn games been out. Ive also played WoW (horrible) Warhammer (ok) and ESO (horrible)

reason i chose rare is cuz ive played against all of you on uthgard and ran with some of you here on genesis. Watched alot of your vids and like how you guys play, which for the most part is good and well organized. Im looking for an active guild with a set time

thanks for the consideration
khalifa

by Advertising » Fri 18. Jul 2014, 22:38

Advertising

Re: recruitment

Postby Bloodwyne » Sat 19. Jul 2014, 09:06

thanks for your application! i know your name from the uthgard forums, tho what were your toons again on uthgard?
Bloodwyne
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer

Postby Artemix » Sat 19. Jul 2014, 10:42

Hello Nick...finally you made the application...ofc you have +++ by me since i was the one i told you to make the applcation here...friendly guy good player allthough we just runned once(but i had the chance to fight vs you when you runned with 8man...he was the merc in red)...but you have the motivation too^^...you want just to have a group and RvR...

Mark on uthgard was Geckoo the rm^^...allthough from what Nick told me other people used to log on his rm^^...

P.S. i know his post seems a little bit lazy cause he didnt gave much info but as i said is a good person/player that is looking for standard people to run with^^
Artemix

Postby khalifa » Sat 19. Jul 2014, 14:38

I played so many toons on uthgard most notably Geckoo the RM also Khalifa the paci Weezy the zerk. I played basically every class on mid I was quite the utility player to fill groups...I really dont care much of what i play i care more about what the group needs to function correctly to win! I like DAoC for the 8 man aspect and thats really what im looking to find
khalifa

Postby Bloodwyne » Sat 19. Jul 2014, 14:43

sounds good with me, gonna talk to few guildmates and tomorrow ull know our decision
Bloodwyne
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer

Postby Borrower » Sun 20. Jul 2014, 11:01

+ from me too.
Where are you from btw?
Also make sure you read and agree to our CoC cause some ppl might have problems with it :)

Niels
Niels
Borrower

Postby khalifa » Sun 20. Jul 2014, 14:18

Im from arizona and ya im cool with the CoC doesnt bother me.
khalifa

Postby Blato » Sun 20. Jul 2014, 21:23

Is this for Genesis and Uthgard? If for Uthgard what happened to Reallydirty and Malice and co.?
Blato

Postby khalifa » Mon 21. Jul 2014, 19:08

everyone i played with on mid on uthgard has left the game...some play live some did play here. I dont know
khalifa

Postby Blato » Mon 21. Jul 2014, 20:38

is + for me then, grouped with u a few times toward the end of uthgard, good player good communication and another U.S. player is quite nice. That would put U.S. numbers up to 4! Watch out U.S. is invading Rare.
Blato

Next