Go to footer

Application for Rare (Origins)

Application for Rare (Origins)

Postby Motang » Wed 12. Mar 2014, 21:15

- Hello My name is Oscar :P
- Im 26 Years of age
- And my main and only char on Origins is Motang, 50 svg

- Been playing this game since 2002, my savages in ISeult server live was Feliciquad, she as RR 9L4, other savage was Motang on Merlin RR10L6, and 3rd savage was 9L9 named Xjasi on Kay. Have always been in great guilds with great individuals who are firendly, respectful and above all else, willing to here constructive criticism. I am very well educated in the rules of RvR, i know almost if not all 8 man set ups for every realm along with multiple strategies to take on different grp set ups.

- I choose rare because i know what Rare is about. Rare is a guild were you can be yourself and still be liked among others. I know rare has been an established guild since their days in Uthgard so i know stability is not an issue. And i know they are also very familiars with the art of war when it comes to RvR in DAoC. I have become acquaintances with Songoten & Golestand, both wonderful individuals and players. They have come to like my play style and skill when I've RvRed with them and also members of rare. I am vocal during fights, constantly call out targets who are to be assisted on or are free or whatever the situation is, communication is KEY in fights and i bring that to the table amongst other things that i know RARE would appreciate to have.

Please consider my application, i know i don't have much of a history with players from Rare, but i am a great player, i show great dedication when i play and I'm always if needed, willing to learn more. And i want to be surrounded by a guild who has been consistently been ahead of the curve for the past decade.

Thank You.
Motang

by Advertising » Wed 12. Mar 2014, 21:15

Advertising

Re: Application for Rare (Origins)

Postby hydro » Wed 12. Mar 2014, 23:03

Played with him, seems to be a very friendly and good player, + from Songoten!
hydro

Postby Borrower » Thu 13. Mar 2014, 13:24

Hello Oscar,

I'm sorry but we are not recruiting at this moment

Niels
Niels
Borrower

Postby kenoi » Thu 13. Mar 2014, 17:47

Played with him too, very good player and very good attitude +2
kenoi

Postby Bloodwyne » Thu 13. Mar 2014, 18:01

Borrower wrote:Hello Oscar,

I'm sorry but we are not recruiting at this moment

Niels

i told him we are always up for exceptions so the application is still open, gonna think about it
Bloodwyne
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer

Postby Borrower » Thu 13. Mar 2014, 20:28

Ok then.
Tell us a bit about yourself where are you from and what do you do irl?

Niels
Niels
Borrower

Postby Mihihi » Fri 14. Mar 2014, 05:13

Hi !

Well at the begining i have to say that i dindt play with him , so i cant give my opinion about him. Well, actually i cant play with nobody :roll: But some days ago we answer "no" to other appliers cause recruitment was closed. So i guess that is not fair ,to the other ppl that is applying, to make a exception. Anyways im not a GM so im not able to take the last decision, im just giving my opinion. I really dont want ppl thinks that im liar so the point by myself is that , if it is closed , its closed. Anyways , everything that u decide its OK for me :D

Peace ! :lol:
Mihihi

Postby Artemix » Mon 17. Mar 2014, 15:45

i had the chance to play with him a couple of times...very cool and friendly person and good player..a valid element to any group..in case he sticks to all rules of Rare for me is +1...my only thought is that Marco's friend applied too...so my suggestion is to give them both a trial member try...i know we ve enough people and some ve to wait sometimes but i guess this wont be a problem since we can handle every situation...
Artemix

Postby Bloodwyne » Mon 17. Mar 2014, 18:19

Hey Oscar,

well i only hear good things about you so i would be up to give a trial membership. BUT we also noticed u adding on one of our fights a couple of days ago, this is an absolute no go, Rare is a 100% 8v8 focused guild and fairness comes first. If you wanna last in our guild and become a part of it i assume you to read our guildrules carefully.
Bloodwyne
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer

Postby Artemix » Tue 18. Mar 2014, 14:36

yes this why i said that my plus 1 is under the condition he sticks to Rare rules...i know that people could not like our rules but for the moment the would like to join rules is a MUST...not only no adding other fights but leave even solos...but for the rest as i allready said i like Oscar and i hope it could work...for me deserves a trial member invite...
Artemix

Next