Go to footer

[Origins] Dunetard Apply

[Origins] Dunetard Apply

Postby Dunetard » Mon 20. Jan 2014, 18:21

Hello,

My name is Pierre, i'm 26y old atm, and i'm living in Paris.

I started Origins 2 days ago and reached lvl 43 with my healer (atm 3specs for leveling but aiming Pacification for RvR) called Dunetard.

I'm an old DAoC player who started the real experience on Camlann (EU PvP server) were i was always roaming in smallmen or GvG with my shaman called Dunetan.
Then i played on almost all live server (EU/USA) in differents Guild Group doing Agramon&co or running in 4-5men trying to do some funny action in NF.
After USA clust i stoped live, and i went on Freeshard, thats how i end up on Uthgard where i played a Sorcerer for few month (Dunetan 6LX).
Now my Uthgard char is shared with friends as i had to do a break for RL life (and DOTA2 also !)

Origins server boost me up for playing DAoC again, that's why i want to join your guild. I've been there done that on DAoC, and i just want to have fun on RvR (smallmen or GvG - no chain wiping and having some nice action). I've some mate in your guild, that's can assure that Rare guild is organised and friendly. I can remember having the same feeling when some Rare players on Uthgard join my group few years ago.

In summary i've been playing support chars (Shaman/Healer/Drood/Cleric/Sorc/Bard) in differents groups and many situation for many years.

Got TS, Mumble, Skype and all shit is needed for playing in group.

I hope this answers your questions, feel free to ask Vidmar'crew and Kenoi about me or just group if needed.

Cu

Dun
Dunetard

by Advertising » Mon 20. Jan 2014, 18:21

Advertising

Re: [Origins] Dunetard Apply

Postby vidmar » Mon 20. Jan 2014, 18:29

For most of us, he is just our daoc-master.
vidmar

Postby Maxi » Mon 20. Jan 2014, 18:33

Nice to see you again on daoc ! I have really good memories of run on alb/hib freeshard with you and hope we will get the same fun on origins than before :)

whatever happens, cya IG ! :)
Maxi

Postby Bloodwyne » Mon 20. Jan 2014, 19:28

Hey Pierre,

after this application and the tons of feedback by our french connection im convinced to give it a try with you, just why did u pick a norseman :(

send me on Bloodwyn ingame and ill throw you an invite mate.

cheers Mark
Bloodwyne
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer

Postby Dunetard » Mon 20. Jan 2014, 20:21

Norsman because i couldn't create a Frosty ;(
Dunetard

Postby Artemix » Fri 22. Aug 2014, 04:03

Thx for applying Dunetan and nice application..the only bad point i can see is that a belgian gay...ops i mean guy is making you copliments...for the rest a + from my side(another plus cause make part of the family that joined us)...could give you another plus but i keep secret my motivation...i like that you have experience on supporters^^

Last bumped by Anonymous on Fri 22. Aug 2014, 04:03.
Artemix