Go to footer

Lindsey apply.

Lindsey apply.

Postby lindsey » Sun 13. Oct 2013, 21:20

Name: Raido
player name: Lindsey ( but most of u guys know me as Twich Thebiatch )

about me : name raido working in finland as welder so i make best weapons against enemys =) . Training Muay Thai and playing DAOC after work . in game i like ppl who makes jokes and talk shit all the time like i am =) becous i like laugh and such things =)

why i wanna join Rare : becous i deside that i wanna start to play in alb and some of ur guild mates are friends and knows me and have been play with them toghter . some of u know me as Twich(rr9L5 druid) we have been made lot of fights in emain ur guild as enemy for me =) and allways we have been respec each other and never add fights as much as i remeber . Why i leaved from MB alb guild becous they arent active in alb andmany new players have been join Mb who are bad persons killin lowbis and adding fights what i dont like.
lindsey

by Advertising » Sun 13. Oct 2013, 21:20

Advertising

Re: Lindsey apply.

Postby Borrower » Mon 14. Oct 2013, 01:14

Yo Raido, thx for the app we'll have some internal discussion and voting and we'll get back to you.
Do you have anything other then cleric on alb?

Niels
Niels
Borrower

Postby Lindsey » Mon 14. Oct 2013, 04:25

some alts not lvl50 and life have show me that only thing what i know how 2 play is support classes =) ofc i can make something when needed =)
Lindsey

Postby Bloodwyne » Mon 14. Oct 2013, 15:39

whats up Raido!

thanks for your application

my first question would be if you know that we are playing on hib and mid too from time to time, got a bunch of chars especially on hib. Are you willing to join us completely or would u want to stick with ur other guild(s) on other realms?

Didn't u play with vanquish a couple years ago?

cheers Mark
Bloodwyne
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer

Postby lindsey » Mon 14. Oct 2013, 16:01

yes of course i will join ur guild in every realm . its np for me just in every realm i would like 2 play support class =) and yes i have been play toghter with Vanquish but i havent been in that guild just played togter my first guild was The Chosen and then i joined MB , im more like 1guild user but when old1 split or new members fuck up respekt whit what I and old players have been working then i dont wanna be part on that .
lindsey

Postby Bloodwyne » Mon 14. Oct 2013, 16:06

sounds good, as niels said we need a bit time to discuss it and then ull get ur answer, probably tomorrow
Bloodwyne
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer

Postby lindsey » Mon 14. Oct 2013, 16:27

kk np =) i hope i get in =)
lindsey

Postby Cammes » Tue 15. Oct 2013, 10:12

Hi Raido yoe Talking with be before write aplli and all listen fine and if you sure thats you wanna join us and accept us ruels like fairplay so i give you a +++ to Join :)
Cammes

Postby lindsey » Tue 15. Oct 2013, 16:06

TY mate =) and ofc i wanna join guild other hand i would not made apply =)
lindsey

Postby Bloodwyne » Wed 16. Oct 2013, 16:51

alright mate im a little short on time atm and additionally i didnt have internet yesterday...sorry for the late reply...

this will be for a trial member ship first to see if you fit to our guild, still i welcome you to Rare mate!

please register your forum account so i can activate you for internal access and message someone ingame for an invite ;)

Mark
Bloodwyne
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer

Next